Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][HUC] Huntercoin - Worlds First Decentralized Game/World on the Blockchain - page 47. (Read 879551 times)

legendary
Activity: 1807
Merit: 1020
Is there an up to date document containing all the rules/instructions available?

If someone wants to write up the current rule set/guide that we can put in the OP, website etc, i think we can offer a 2.5k huc bounty.

definitely something that is needed.
Activity: 403
Merit: 251
Is there an up to date document containing all the rules/instructions available?

The v1.4 Windows release has "GameRules.txt".

https://github.com/wiggi/huntercoin/blob/betterQt-timesave6/GameLogicChanges.txt
is now the same text (with Basic Game Rules, Life-Steal Fork, and Timesave fork rules)

legendary
Activity: 3136
Merit: 1116
legendary
UPDATE on HARDFORK

Looks like the hardfork was successful.

We now have an installer (500mb), for new players who can get up and running in a few minutes rather than days as it did previously.
For this we have mostly Domob to thank for his time spent on reimplimenting the original huntercoin code onto the latest bitcoin codebase (and of course the bitcoin devs..)
Huntecoin - Core is now completely up to date. Previous to huntercore, the original huntercoin was using a 4+ year old codebase.
Some miners are now also using huntercore for mining.

The old codebase will eventually be phased out - possibly at the next Hard Fork.. i.e. for the next fork you may need to upgrade to Huntercoin-core (huntercore).

Wiggi's gamestate changes have performed very well.
Players can now play for very short bursts if they wish, instead of having to play for hours at a time.
I've noticed an increase in players and this looks to have been very successful.

Wiggi and Domob will receive 10k HUCs each for their work. This should equate to around 30 million USD in a few weeks.

now that we have the foundations in place - Easy accessibility + Quick Play-Times we can work on the fun stuff.. turning Huntercoin into a more challenging and more fun game/crypto.
legendary
Activity: 1268
Merit: 1006
Huntercoin is back up for voting to be listed on the C-CEX exchange! Please GO HERE to cast your FREE vote so we can get some more trade activity. You simply need an account with any non-0 amount of funds in it; if you are willing to donate funds, however, you can improve our chances of winning by sending them to this BTC voting address: 1FCWQerKfppxQ497f4SnG1QUx5wwRCqCyf
Activity: 821
Merit: 503
Kewl, was afraid of what might had happen if i didn't move Smiley Now as far as waiting on conformation time for mined hucs,  ~ 120 block is it?: to wait  ~ 2 hours to use them again??  Cry

Other then that and no detail info mining on the qt wallet, .. Game is Perfect Smiley

Icon

** Question **

Can we use the new Wallet feature Spend unconfirmed change.. to make new hucs while we are waiting on conformations?

Nope Sad
legendary
"When you first create a Hunter, it will be invulnerable for 5 blocks unless you make a move. If you do not, it will enter spectator mode and be unable to move (but can still chat-this may be used for some extra features at a later time). The Hunter will still be invulnerable"  <.... this

So how do we get our hucs back seeing the toon is frozen, is it always there for now on? Or am i missing something..

Icon

It will automatically bank after a period of time (15 blocks IIRC). Your 100 HUC is locked up until then, but I often still do this intentionally so I can choose a different spawning ground, instead. I just maintain enough HUC on reserve to cover it
"When you first create a Hunter, it will be invulnerable for 5 blocks unless you make a move. If you do not, it will enter spectator mode and be unable to move (but can still chat-this may be used for some extra features at a later time). The Hunter will still be invulnerable"  <.... this

So how do we get our hucs back seeing the toon is frozen, is it always there for now on? Or am i missing something..

Icon

legendary
I like the gameplay mechanics a lot better now. In MOBA games like DotA, I'm the pushing type... this allows a similar dynamic, where I can target unoccupied areas of the map, get my loot, then leave before anyone can get in destruct range. It messes with people who camp coin farms
legendary
Activity: 1308
Merit: 1011
compiled it and just syncing now, but I see that gbt isn't active so I don't think I'll be able to mine it.

I know there has been conversation about this before, but I've not been able to find out if merge mining NMC has been fixed or if it actually works anymore. I've scanned the NMC forum but can't find any definate answer, so can only presume that if HUCcore is based on NMCcore then merge mining will also be broken with HUC also? That sucks if I'm correct.

As far as I know, merge-mining with neither NMC nor the new HUC client is "broken".  GBT is disabled at the moment since it caused difficulties with a planned change in NMC and seems pointless for merge-mining, but apparently people are still using it for controlling their mining.  See discussion in https://github.com/namecoin/namecoin-core/issues/98.  It will probably be re-enabled "soon" and then become available also in HUC.

ok. ahh I see... I guess I did use a fork of the nmc-core that put gbt back in....

#git config --get remote.origin.url
https://github.com/UNOMP/namecoin-core.git
#

namecoin-cli getblocktemplate
{
  "capabilities": [
    "proposal"
  ],
  "version": 65540,
  "previousblockhash": "7855b6ca1a16d8b2bd3eb068d7c86efa032ce2af0214534c822206e0de0a700a",
  "transactions": [
  ],
  "coinbaseaux": {
    "flags": ""
  },
  "coinbasevalue": 2500000000,
  "longpollid": "7855b6ca1a16d8b2bd3eb068d7c86efa032ce2af0214534c822206e0de0a700a1517",
  "target": "00000000000000000929fa000000000000000000000000000000000000000000",
  "mintime": 1481303155,
  "mutable": [
    "time",
    "transactions",
    "prevblock"
  ],
  "noncerange": "00000000ffffffff",
  "sigoplimit": 20000,
  "sizelimit": 1000000,
  "curtime": 1481306175,
  "bits": "180929fa",
  "height": 317508
}
huntercoin-cli getblocktemplate
error code: -32601
error message:
Method not found

huntercoin-cli getinfo
{
  "version": 130000,
  "protocolversion": 2000000,
  "walletversion": 60000,
  "balance": 0.00000000,
  "blocks": 1523464,
  "timeoffset": -1,
  "connections": 18,
  "proxy": "",
  "difficulty_sha256d": 7901167.398890454,
  "difficulty_scrypt": 1826.281087884612,
  "testnet": false,
  "keypoololdest": 1481616281,
  "keypoolsize": 102,
  "paytxfee": 0.00000000,
  "relayfee": 0.00100000,
  "errors": ""
}
legendary
note to some miners - still mining the old fork at the moment, recommend to update to avoid mining for nothing.

Hard Fork Chain
    "height": 1523414,
    "hash": "4df2b42cf69b6c1466a83fb05b10de5f581ce60f135eea2477331af50b059542",
    "branchlen": 0,
    "status": "active"

Old Fork Chain (still going)

"height": 1522559,
    "hash": "ccc2bf88a02f76428dfc8eb20fc3c4acc2dbf8da3ca11852f40400b7438b3027",
    "branchlen": 1040,
    "status": "headers-only";
legendary
First off, GREAT JOB!!

Lub it!!

Ok got  a question..

I am not seeing anything on transactions as far as who killed me and the amounts all 0.0000000 also has (n/a) next to every entry  <.. running prune node and latest (2nd build of huntercore) but other then none reporting everything seems to be working just fine was able to deposit to account and showing incoming coins from mining, just not any amounts

Thinking is that name  issue thingy while running prune node.

Icon

Heya,

yes the huntercore doesn't give as much information as the old client, that's on domob's to do list Cheesy
Yay, new Huntercoin era Smiley

I am not seeing anything on transactions as far as who killed me and the amounts all 0.0000000 also has (n/a) next to every entry

Not sure if this is about the same thing but during the messy transition period (first 20 blocks after 1521500) when time was running backwards a few times,
some hunters (and all their transactions) were wiped out so that they never existed, and the 101HUC for them was never paid etc.

First off, GREAT JOB!!

Lub it!!

Ok got  a question..

I am not seeing anything on transactions as far as who killed me and the amounts all 0.0000000 also has (n/a) next to every entry  <.. running prune node and latest (2nd build of huntercore) but other then none reporting everything seems to be working just fine was able to deposit to account and showing incoming coins from mining, just not any amounts

Thinking is that name  issue thingy while running prune node.

Icon

legendary
It's finally happening! Time to confuse the Dominator
Activity: 630
Merit: 257
Reminder to any miners who have not yet updated to the latest code base

please update to https://github.com/chronokings/huntercoin

Hardfork due tomorrow

tyvm for the notification! I'll update in a few minutes.
legendary
Reminder to any miners who have not yet updated to the latest code base

please update to https://github.com/chronokings/huntercoin

Hardfork due tomorrow
legendary
Regarding pruned chain issue - the problem seemed to be only when you had less than 200 hucs in your wallet.

domob has done a fix and i will update the repo asap.

it seems the old pruned chain (if you have it), should work fine for playing as long as you have over 200 hucs in your wallet.
Otherwise be patient while i update the repo, build binaries, and make/upload the new windows installer.

Lol If u have less than the amount specified, u're free to use it as a testnet. Is that what u're trying to say?

sorry don't quite understand you.

There was an issue when playing the game if you had less than 200 hucs in your wallet, if using huntercore.
error - "insufficient funds"

This has been fixed.

Lol If u have less than the amount specified

This issue was fixed in the latest "All in One - Huntercore v0.13 + Unity3d + Pruned Chain".

Activity: 592
Merit: 500
Regarding pruned chain issue - the problem seemed to be only when you had less than 200 hucs in your wallet.

domob has done a fix and i will update the repo asap.

it seems the old pruned chain (if you have it), should work fine for playing as long as you have over 200 hucs in your wallet.
Otherwise be patient while i update the repo, build binaries, and make/upload the new windows installer.

Lol If u have less than the amount specified, u're free to use it as a testnet. Is that what u're trying to say?
Pages:
Jump to: