Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][HUC] Huntercoin - Worlds First Decentralized Game/World on the Blockchain - page 55. (Read 879551 times)

legendary
Activity: 1807
Merit: 1020
Thanks.

This is a known problem at the moment and what is solely holding up huntercore release.

I will place a 5k bounty if someone can fix or produce a solid backtrace to send to Domob for analysis.

Well, I'm almost synced now, so don't want to mess this chain up, but will running it with strace on a fresh sync trying to reproduce the issue help?

Thanks. possibly but not sure

GDB i think is what we need

make a copy of your chain when synced.
legendary
Activity: 3136
Merit: 1116
Thanks.

This is a known problem at the moment and what is solely holding up huntercore release.

I will place a 5k bounty if someone can fix or produce a solid backtrace to send to Domob for analysis.

Well, I'm almost synced now, so don't want to mess this chain up, but will running it with strace on a fresh sync trying to reproduce the issue help?
legendary
Activity: 1807
Merit: 1020
Just compiled the huntercore on ubuntu 16.04, and it was syncing in the qt client after adding nodes. Then I was messing around with the name commands in the debug console, and when I typed "name_list" it immediately crashed with this message:
Code:
line 1: 32485 Segmentation fault      (core dumped) 
and I think corrupted db.

Now getting this message when trying to start qt or d:
Code:
huntercoin-qt: main.cpp:2511: bool ConnectBlockWithGameTx(const CBlock&, CValidationState&, CBlockIndex*, CCoinsViewCache&, std::vector&, const CChainParams&, bool): Assertion `hashPrevBlock == view.GetBestBlock()' failed.
./runqt.sh: line 1:   560 Aborted

Edit: seems to have corrupted my wallet.dat as well :/

Edit2: cleared out blocks, chainstate, database, and gamestates folder as well as wallet.dat and now seems to be syncing again...

Edit3: I'm scared to try name_list again from huntercoin-cli this time  Lips sealed

Thanks.

legendary
Activity: 1268
Merit: 1006
Just compiled the huntercore on ubuntu 16.04, and it was syncing in the qt client after adding nodes. Then I was messing around with the name commands in the debug console, and when I typed "name_list" it immediately crashed with this message:
Code:

Code:
huntercoin-qt: main.cpp:2511: bool ConnectBlockWithGameTx(const CBlock&, CValidationState&, CBlockIndex*, CCoinsViewCache&, std::vector&, const CChainParams&, bool): Assertion `hashPrevBlock == view.GetBestBlock()' failed.

Edit2: cleared out blocks, chainstate, database, and gamestates folder as well as wallet.dat and now seems to be syncing again...

Edit3: I'm scared to try name_list again from huntercoin-cli this time  Lips sealed

Thanks for testing that out! I'm sure it will help domob. Snailbrain says he plans to do more testing today, as well. I think price rises tend to make everyone more active Grin Some people might also want to challenge the Dominator--the player or group of players controlling the best coin farms--since those coins are now more valuable.

We also might have another surprise before Huntercore is released, but we're not talking about it, yet.
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
Criptomoedas Fácil
HUC pump good 2300-5200 satoshis..

Wait a dump, because today she will rise in polo rs ..

legendary
Activity: 3136
Merit: 1116
Code:

Code:

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Decentralized Jihad
I've always believed in this coin.
legendary
so pump and dump crew targeting all the small marketcap coins on Poloniex.

HUC is due for a massive pump then....

Can you provide evidence that a pump and dump crew is the cause? I actually noticed that Huntercoin went up at the same time as BitCrystals, which has a higher market cap making it less susceptible to such a scheme. I think that somebody with money just found out about video game-based cryptocurrencies... I've been repping a few of them.
Activity: 259
Merit: 250

It is just plain crazy, HUC up from 2300 to 5000 in 4 hours at volume over 130 BTC. Monday Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
1 million market cap possible?
Activity: 546
Merit: 500

HUC is so undervalued

The price should be at over 10000 sats

Pump HUC!!!
Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

Activity: 58
Merit: 0
probably the guy who was trying (and failing) to buy lots of coins earlier without raising the price. Kudos to you, guy!

Haha, that might have been me. Although those walls up right now aren't mine. Good to know there are more players at this level. Smiley Though I'd honestly prefer the price to come back down to sub 2k so I can pick up more at my leisure, but the market seems to be saying no. D:

I was looking through the market caps of every coin on Polo earlier. I think there were maybe 4-5 that were smaller than HUC's, but I don't think any of them have any real development going on. Just a fun fact.
legendary

Someone put in lots of buy orders around that line, there... probably the guy who was trying (and failing) to buy lots of coins earlier without raising the price. Kudos to you, guy!

After the last spike, daily trading bot activity took the price steadily down, but they couldn't break that support line. The price went sidways for a bit until they gave up; now it's bouncing around.
Activity: 403
Merit: 251

Yes, not infinite supply. They have been picked up on both gem spawnpoints now and will respawn at block 1402218 (I trust Tia'tha on this)

What if I don't trust Tia'tha? Tongue

By now they respawned, were picked up again, and have respawned a third time (and were picked up again). 5 zombies have harvested gems, one of them 2 times.

If you see a lemure that does nothing then it's not a bug, they can't cast without magicka.

Just discovered this thread just now. Am I too late to join the party?  Shocked

It's 2 totally different parties Tongue

Activity: 251
Merit: 250
Just discovered this thread just now. Am I too late to join the party?  Shocked
legendary

So, calling dibs on a gem prevents others from picking it up? I don't actually see a gem on the map, though.

Yes, not infinite supply. They have been picked up on both gem spawnpoints now and will respawn at block 1402218 (I trust Tia'tha on this)

What if I don't trust Tia'tha? Tongue

So, calling dibs on a gem prevents others from picking it up? I don't actually see a gem on the map, though.

legendary
Dibs range is 5 tiles. Coming closer to the spawn while randomly shuffling around instantly gives the gem.

Looks like everything is running perfectly

Dibs range is 5 tiles. Coming closer to the spawn while randomly shuffling around instantly gives the gem.

Looks like everything is running perfectly

Pages:
Jump to: