Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][HUZU] Masternodes coin and innovative tax deductible donation platform. - page 3. (Read 25359 times)

Activity: 148
Merit: 11
Awesome man, thanks for the reply!! I was having the hardest time, looking at some of the other HOLD github pages, they were all either not updated, or had been unpublished... Lets hope this still works for me :-). I really appreciate you digging this up for me :-).

No problem! You can follow the swap process here HOW TO SWAP
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Awesome man, thanks for the reply!! I was having the hardest time, looking at some of the other HOLD github pages, they were all either not updated, or had been unpublished... Lets hope this still works for me :-). I really appreciate you digging this up for me :-).
Trading is now live on CRYPTOPIA

Masternode stats are also being tracked on Masternodes.pro

Coin stats tracked on CoinGecko
Activity: 131
Merit: 2
What about coins on stake united. They make swapbfor us?
Activity: 3
Can someone please link me to the HOLD qt wallet so I can do my swap please :-). Thank you.
Activity: 259
Merit: 3
Altmarkets.io Exchange
We invite you to bring HUZU to Altmarkets, feel free to fill in a developer form via our add coin link at https://www.altmarkets.cc
HUZU is now live and trading on Crex24!

Crex24 HUZU/BTC
I do have HOLD at mercatox exchange, where the wallet is in maintenance mode.
How can I get my HOLD changed into HUZU?

best regards,
peme

Mercatox was not an exchange supporting the swap. We reached out to them both to resync HOLD and also the inform them of the swap. They never did resync their HOLD wallet when we offered them help. For the swap they asked for 1 BTC which was a bit much. Your best bet is to reach out to their support and ask if they will honor the swap for you.
Activity: 340
Merit: 250
I do have HOLD at mercatox exchange, where the wallet is in maintenance mode.
How can I get my HOLD changed into HUZU?

best regards,
peme
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
What would cause a shortage in Huzu after the swap?
The last time my Hold wallet connected on June 30th it had just over 300,000HOLD (after the new mandatory wallet upgrade v1.4)
After the Huzu swap I have 245HUZU?
When performing

importwallet hold.txt

I receive the error code

Cannot open wallet dump file (code -8)

The first time I did a walletdump it created a file on my desktop.  So I cut and pasted it into the Huzu folder and that caused the walletimport error

Next time I created the walletdump and it created a file on my desktop so instead I just copied the file and pasted into the Huzu folder now the walletimport is working. I hope  Cool
When performing

importwallet hold.txt

I receive the error code

Cannot open wallet dump file (code -8)

Activity: 518
Merit: 101
SHARED MATERNODES

Happy to announce we have partnered with Mynode.Rocks to bring you shared masternodes.

Each seat is 200 HUZU

Please join their discord or web for more info.

Web: https://mynode.rocks/#/

Discord: https://discordapp.com/invite/wBMbaXv
dekm0101 i want to see whats happen on discord channel! I have my hold on HOLD qt wallet! my question i can receive my huzu for my HOLD i have in my wallet? I have ~4000 HOLD ! i have any chance to receive my huzu or not?

All updates and info is posted on our website HUZU
Activity: 23
Finally exciting news!
I like how things are coming along with the new community takeover. hopefully, the platform will be ready in no time as well!
Activity: 44
dekm0101 i want to see whats happen on discord channel! I have my hold on HOLD qt wallet! my question i can receive my huzu for my HOLD i have in my wallet? I have ~4000 HOLD ! i have any chance to receive my huzu or not?
Hopefully there is going to be a way to swap coins for those who didn't send their coins to an exchange before the swap occurs.  I've spent all day on their Discord reading through the pinned tweets trying to get my wallet to sync, but no luck.  Appears I'll be missing the deadline

As long as you have your hold private keys and perform a dumpwallet you should be fine.

Whew! Good to know  Cool
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
HUZU back at it again. HUZU will restart our HUZU chain within a couple of hours and start our swap process.

The issue HUZU faced yesterday was causing a mismatch in the amounts of HUZU addresses received when compaired to HOLD. HUZU able to track down what was causing this by having many eyes "some less tired than others" doublecheck what was happening.

HUZU will keep you all posted on the process once HUZU confident everything is stable and 100% accurate.
Pages:
Jump to: