Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][HUZU] Masternodes coin and innovative tax deductible donation platform. - page 4. (Read 25359 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Great, hope the new developing team will make this coin go to the moon
Activity: 148
Merit: 11
Hopefully there is going to be a way to swap coins for those who didn't send their coins to an exchange before the swap occurs.  I've spent all day on their Discord reading through the pinned tweets trying to get my wallet to sync, but no luck.  Appears I'll be missing the deadline

As long as you have your hold private keys and perform a dumpwallet you should be fine.
i want to download huzu qt wallet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We banned you because your questions appeared to just be troll comments kind of like you screaming scam in this announcement. Will unban you from discord so you can see what is happening.

All info though is available and will always be updated on our website HUZU
After the SWAP, how many coins will HUZU have in total supply, not circulation? HOLD has 2B coins TOTAL, but only 1.1B are in circulation. What happens to the coins that have not been minted yet, are they going to be burned. With 1000-1, that leaves the float of HUZU at about 1M shares at Genesis. The question is for this NEW masternode to be successfull is how many coins is HUZU planning to have in TOTAL? If it's anything over 20M, don't expect much. However, if the new coin supply for HUZU is under 6-8M, HUZU could go to .00015000 STS's. Master nodes are hot right now.

Max supply will be 25 million that is over a 14 year period though so not sure why you think it wont be worth much.
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
Hopefully there is going to be a way to swap coins for those who didn't send their coins to an exchange before the swap occurs.  I've spent all day on their Discord reading through the pinned tweets trying to get my wallet to sync, but no luck.  Appears I'll be missing the deadline
Activity: 44
i want to download huzu qt wallet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Activity: 20
After the SWAP, how many coins will HUZU have in total supply, not circulation? HOLD has 2B coins TOTAL, but only 1.1B are in circulation. What happens to the coins that have not been minted yet, are they going to be burned. With 1000-1, that leaves the float of HUZU at about 1M shares at Genesis. The question is for this NEW masternode to be successfull is how many coins is HUZU planning to have in TOTAL? If it's anything over 20M, don't expect much. However, if the new coin supply for HUZU is under 6-8M, HUZU could go to .00015000 STS's. Master nodes are hot right now.
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
My Hold wallet hasn't synced since July.
How can I get it to sync'd up so I can transfer my coins to Cryptopia?
Thanks!   Cool
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
HOLD SNAPSHOT BLOCK 221610

HUZU pleased to announce everything has been confirmed with Cryptopia. They will be placing HOLD in maintenance tomorrow 10 AM NZST. The team here will be alert and watching the status on Cryptopia.

HUZU have decided that block 221610 should roughly fall around 12 PM NZST.

Please be aware that if you are moving coins around at the time of the snapshot you risk not receiving HUZU at the swap. HUZU will not be held responsible if you did not heed this warning.

The official snapshot block height is 221610

HUZU will monitor everything on our end in case for some reason Cryptopia is not able to pause trading.

Here is a countdown timer for roughly when this block should hit. Again this is just an estimate not an exact time.

https://goo.gl/7n8Lzf

The Huzu website will be released later today.

http://Https://huzu.io

https://twitter.com/Cryptopia_NZ/status/1041914850249560064
Sorry if my questions sounds stupid, but are we supposed to have the HOLD in our wallets or in Cryptopia?
Is it actually a swap or an airdrop of HUZU to existing HOLD owners?

TIA

Either or is fine. Cryptopia is supporting the swap and will open HUZU for trading on their platform. So if you have coins there you don't need to do anything and they will automatically credit you HUZU. If you have a local wallet it's a simple three step process to get your HUZU.

Instructions for the local swap will be available once our website is live later today.

HUZU
legendary
Activity: 1612
Merit: 1608
精神分析的爸
Sorry if my questions sounds stupid, but are we supposed to have the HOLD in our wallets or in Cryptopia?
Is it actually a swap or an airdrop of HUZU to existing HOLD owners?

TIA
HOLD SNAPSHOT BLOCK 221610

We are pleased to announce everything has been confirmed with Cryptopia. They will be placing HOLD in maintenance tomorrow 10 AM NZST. The team here will be alert and watching the status on Cryptopia.

We have decided that block 221610 should roughly fall around 12 PM NZST.

Please be aware that if you are moving coins around at the time of the snapshot you risk not receiving HUZU at the swap. We will not be held responsible if you did not heed this warning.

The official snapshot block height is 221610

We will monitor everything on our end in case for some reason Cryptopia is not able to pause trading.

Here is a countdown timer for roughly when this block should hit. Again this is just an estimate not an exact time.

COUNTDOWN
Activity: 546
Merit: 253
THE COMING LAUNCH OF HUZU

With the launch of HUZU imminent there have been some minor changes to the specs from earlier on. After performing internal tests and seeing how quickly inflation happens we decided to slow this down. The first change was to drop the rewards from 10-8 over the first couple of years. This slows down the supply drastically then each stage after this the reward drops by 2 so 8-6-4-2-1 until the end.

With the slower inflation this also means max supply was cut by 7.000.000 coins making the new max supply only 25.000.000.

The percentage rewards for each block were also changed. We wanted to be sure masternode owners earned a higher percentage making them even more profitable as the service they provide the network is invaluable. We also reduced the Governance amount as we didn't see the need for such a high percentage.

Reward structure: 62% MN - 31% POS - 7% Governance

The last spec that has changed is masternodes will now require 3000 HUZU. This will slow down the amounting of masternodes being added to the network on a monthly basis keeping the ones running HUZU earnings higher for a longer period of time.

We hope you all like these specs and understand this will give us a longer life span and also help stabilize our project. What we are working to build here is a long last coin that thrives for many years to come.

In the coming days you will see many announcements relating to the launch. Please stay tuned and we hope you are as excited as we are to finally make this happen!
Anyone reading here that is not on our DISCORD or following us on TWITTER the swap is this next week!

We have come to an agreement with Cryptopia and the swap block height will either be on Tuesday the 18th or Wednesday the 19th depending on your timezone.

An exact block height number will be posted once we can confirm exact times with Cryptopia.  You may also leave your coins on Stake United as they are also going to support the swap.
https://huzu.io/

site is EMTPY no information

Yes we are working on a total re-brand which takes time. We only have one shot to make this right so are not going to rush things just to get up a website. It should be live this week before the swap so everyone can see our vision and new roadmap  Wink
I'm always looking for new projects. When will the website be up and running? Thanks.

We will release our updated website with roadmap this week before the swap. Thanks for your patience!
Activity: 9
This is a new initiative and I saw their vision is correct. I support you and will introduce the project to a friend.
 Smiley Wink
Activity: 140
Is TradeSatoshi  supporting the Swap? I cant find it
Activity: 35
Quick question, do you peg the price only on the $ value or in ETH?
I‘m asking, because as the price of ETH is dropping and it may not stop here, 1.5 ETH will therefore give us much less tokens in the sale then originally, correct?
Thanks
Activity: 63
Can anyone give me a node list ?
Pages:
Jump to: