Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][HUZU] Masternodes coin and innovative tax deductible donation platform. - page 5. (Read 25359 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Activity: 7
Ist Cryptopia supporting the Swap? There is no statement about that
The devs now working on it and they are in touch with the wallet team from cryptopia!
Activity: 4
Ist Cryptopia supporting the Swap? There is no statement about that
Activity: 35
Any proof?

Have ton of coins from interstellar hold.
Activity: 507
Merit: 252
Can only OTC be traded on DISCORD now?
Activity: 3
I think this project have uge potential. Looking forward to the developements and the swap
Activity: 1
I'm going to be following this, as i was following the previous project aswell.
Activity: 78
Merit: 1
definitely will watch this project closely  Wink
I am following the coin since a while now. What the new devs are doing is a blessing for the project. I have my hopes for what will come out of it. Absolutly amazing job they are doing and they work hard on it. So i will keep my finger crossed for this baby right here to just moon.
Activity: 123
Merit: 1
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
When will the swaping be taking place?
Activity: 2
Site looks great. Impressive.
Activity: 148
Merit: 11
I'm always looking for new projects. When will the website be up and running? Thanks.

Thanks we are working on updating our website now.
Activity: 15
I think HUZU can be HUGE. btw, logo is awesome Smiley
Activity: 62
The old HOLD becomes the new HUZU. Best of luck in the future.
I'm always looking for new projects. When will the website be up and running? Thanks.
Takeovers to 'reanimate' idle project are always good - it means that people care about the project and they are focused on its success. So definitely my vote goes for the new team that brings a new look, a lot of positive energy and promising future. Go for it Huzu!

Indeed, aside from the re-branding and the metamorphosis from Holdings to Huzu, the new team and  the community, I am also amazed on what the logo looks like now. It is really awesome. Good luck, Huzu! More advancement to come!

Thanks! We are doing our best to not succumb to the shortcomings of the past. The new wallet and a release on an exchange is very close...
Activity: 11
A Masternode giveaway is no small thing. Magic.
pfs
Activity: 3
Watching the project and looking forward to the swap.
Activity: 14
Wishing the best for this team. They have come a long way. Rebranded and ready to moon.
Takeovers to 'reanimate' idle project are always good - it means that people care about the project and they are focused on its success. So definitely my vote goes for the new team that brings a new look, a lot of positive energy and promising future. Go for it Huzu!

Thanks! We are doing whatever it takes to turn this project around and into something we can all be proud of.
Pages:
Jump to: