Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][HUZU] Masternodes coin and innovative tax deductible donation platform. - page 6. (Read 25359 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Takeovers to 'reanimate' idle project are always good - it means that people care about the project and they are focused on its success. So definitely my vote goes for the new team that brings a new look, a lot of positive energy and promising future. Go for it Huzu!
Activity: 6
great new start for this fantastic team. Go guys!!!!
Activity: 1
Long time holder of HOLD. Hoping for the best..
Activity: 70
The design is simple and elegant...But can you guys release more infos about future plans of staking pool and such. thanks
I'm still staking the old coin with Stake United. How is it going to work with the swap? Best of luck with HUZU.
Activity: 10
I've been staking since the early days when it was Interstellar Holdings. It's been a tough road so far with setbacks, but I'm excited for the new team and rebranding.
Activity: 3
Are you going to do any pre-sale?
Activity: 2
Great things ahead for this project.
Hope to get the masternode price
Activity: 88
Merit: 2
compound-coin
I want shit loads of HUZU !  Roll Eyes
Activity: 2
This rebirth of the coin has a very promising future ahead. Smiley
To the Moon...
The development happening since the coin has been taken over is amazing, i trust the new team and I hope much more people will see that too!
Keep it going guys! Hats off!
Activity: 56
Really looking for the instructions for the coin swap!
Activity: 80
Interesting and promising project, so I will be happy to keep track of all significant events. Luck joins us!
Activity: 5
Let's see where this coin will go.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
The website is beyond my expectation, I myself am confused about how to make this project, there are so many shortcomings, try checking again what you are fighting for now, if it is not fixed I think you will work in vain until the end
Activity: 963
Merit: 57
Nice idea to project, masternodes are recently on fire. I hope this project will last longer than most of masternodes coin. Good Luck.
Activity: 148
Merit: 11
After everything that went down with HOLD from the paid shills on Twitter from the lying founder, I'm so excited to see a honest and hard working team who gives regular updates and doesn't instantly ban people from saying one small negative thing.

A new name is in great order and so far so good with this project. Looking forward to see how much they accomplish by this time next year!

Thanks! We are glad you are still with us and support the project. We know everyone has been through a lot. Now is time to focus on the future.
Pages:
Jump to: