Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][HUZU] Masternodes coin and innovative tax deductible donation platform. - page 7. (Read 25359 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Activity: 2
I am hoping for a bright future with the new dev's and rebrand.  Been invested for some time now and want to see this project grow
After everything that went down with HOLD from the paid shills on Twitter from the lying founder, I'm so excited to see a honest and hard working team who gives regular updates and doesn't instantly ban people from saying one small negative thing.

A new name is in great order and so far so good with this project. Looking forward to see how much they accomplish by this time next year!
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
Sure, free masternode would be great, but strong and active community is even better. So guys, here’s to great tomorrows.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250

WE ARE GIVING AWAY A MASTERNODE!

CHECK THE TWEET FOR MORE DETAILS

Such an interesting offer, with just following the rules mentioned in the website above.
Looking on the rules are really simple, we could get a masternode just by retweeting or posting some comments as requested.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
I visited the website and only see a big giant log and wallet link, quite confused
To the moon Guys, Have been here from the start last year.
Great project to follow! wish u all the best guys! Go Huzu!
Good Luck Guys we wish u the best
Activity: 19
Changes for the better are always welcome! Good luck with the new venture.
Activity: 102
This looks like a winner
Activity: 125
Merit: 1
This swap amazed me most! From Hold to HuZu nice concept twist. Looking forward for your success.
Activity: 100
Rebranding looks great, name too, let's go Huzu!
Anyone else super excited for the staking pool!?
Been with the project for over a year and looking forward to masternodes - rebranding is good, well done Team
Activity: 132
Merit: 19
I hope the new team will succeed. I believe in this project!
Activity: 17
HUZU will moon!!! Yeaaa..
Pages:
Jump to: