Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICC]The Best Choice To Investment DIGICCY|InterconnectCash(ICC) - page 22. (Read 3188 times)

Activity: 110
Merit: 0
Kelvinchoy,

it appears that my bitcointalk comments are not registering on the bounty program. Can you help with this?
Where is the problem?

The problem is that my Bitcointalk comments that are supposed to add points to the bounty are not registering in the ICC bounty.

Also, I have had like one or two ICC referrals register this week and the referrals are not adding up either.
Activity: 155
Looking forward to the completion of the Quantitative strategy database project Grin
Activity: 320
Merit: 100
RE: ICC Platform Quotation

Just to clarify for US followers such as myself:

ICC available states 21.52billion. Can you advise if this is actually 215million?
ICC total states 65.92billion. Can you advise if the is actually 659million?

Also, just to clarify for US followers such as myself, I am guessing that the comma on all of the figures listed is most likely what we typically use a decimal point for.

ICC team please confirm.

This writing error has been solved
Kelvinchoy,

it appears that my bitcointalk comments are not registering on the bounty program. Can you help with this?
Where is the problem?
RE: ICC Platform Quotation

Just to clarify for US followers such as myself:

ICC available states 21.52billion. Can you advise if this is actually 215million?
ICC total states 65.92billion. Can you advise if the is actually 659million?

Also, just to clarify for US followers such as myself, I am guessing that the comma on all of the figures listed is most likely what we typically use a decimal point for.

ICC team please confirm.
Kelvinchoy,

I bought ICC on stocks.exchange and put it in MEW. Tried to transfer it back to stocks.exchange and deposits for ICC have been disabled so, it appears that I am stuck with it.  Sad

ICC team, how do I trade my ICC if I want to sell?

Please advise on this ICC team.

Is the problem still there?

Problem has been resolved. Thanks 🙏
Activity: 233
The related announcement will be published again in the bitcointalk later.

That would be fine, it is time to let more people know the new website and the new icc. hope the icc could go to moon, also, hope I could get more bounty.
The related announcement will be published again in the bitcointalk later.
InterconncetCash weekly report-16

1. The first batch of mine machine deployment is completed

2. The mining center database/interface is completed and a control system is established

3. Quantitative strategy database/interface is completed and a control system is established

4. Market center performance optimization, currency list page online

5. New coin mining information update

6. collect exchanges, submit information and wait for audit

7. 7*24 hour community response mechanism to maintain twitter, telegraph group, micro-blog, QQ group, forum and other channels of communication
I bought ICC on stocks.exchange and put it in MEW. Tried to transfer it back to stocks.exchange and deposits for ICC have been disabled so, it appears that I am stuck with it.  Sad

Is the problem still there?

Hope we have a good week Cool Cool

Don’t settle for anything less.
Efforts to get more people to understand and join the ICC are good for us and the ICC. Smiley

I so agree. I hope that this becomes a main focus soon. Most English speaking people don’t know anything about it.
Activity: 68
i believe you can do it!

Hope we have a pleasant Monday Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Efforts to get more people to understand and join the ICC are good for us and the ICC. Smiley
Activity: 102

All, please keep in mind that ICC has a Telegram group. I know that it is only a one time bounty reward but, it is a great place to discuss the project. Hopefully the team can incorporate some type of bounty reward on there. Maybe for things like helpful responses to questions or promoting ICC. Just a thought.

Don’t forget to join the Telegram group. A great way to discuss project!

Because of the china govermment blocked the Telegram, many people cannot use Telegram, now the ICC Telegram group only 81 member, and no one discuss anything except the weekly report.

A lot of people use QQ in china,  more than 500 member in ICC QQ group.

Oh, wow. Thanks for the information. I didn't realize that. I did join QQ but, I'm not very familiar with it and I am unable to find the group.

You can search QQ group number, ICC group number 677383871

Not really sure as to how to search for a group and also, will it all be in Chinese?

I think you can google" How to find and join QQ Group?" Cheesy Cheesy

Doesn't do much for the English speaking community as it appears to be in Chinese. Looking forward to the day that ICC works on broadening the community beyond just the Chinese.
Pages:
Jump to: