Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICG][X11] IncognitoCoin | Pos 5% | Bittrex | ATM | - page 2. (Read 137567 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Thanks for the answer. I like the potential of this coin. Seen the videos on Youtube an they look smooth, compliments.

Lots of other questions comming to my mind.

- Are the devs Dutch?
- Is there a link with Guldencoin?
- The merchant Coffee Central (from the video) is that the one in the city of Leeuwarden? Does that mean I can pay there with ICG?

The developers have different nationalities. Hectortilla lives in Barcelona, Spain, Chedigital lives somewhere northeast in the USA, and I'm unsure for the rest.
There's no link with Guldencoin and as far as I know, coffee central does not accept ICG.
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
Why not?
Currently, I'm communicating with three outside developers in addition to the main ICG team. Plans are being made to focus on the creation of a staking mobile wallet incorporating all of the advanced features  from the main ICG wallet. Later, additions to the Incognito coin network will be added in the form of either additional services added to the ICG wallet or additional functionality to Incignito coin's transaction system.

The core Incognito team is still completing the brain wallet generator app and adding a merchant section to the main ICG website. Merchants are adopting ICG at a steady rate as a non-staking mobile wallet, web-wallet, paper wallet generator, and ATMs are presently available. Development is moving forward as I coordinate the main team with outside developers. More information will be released once development is finalized and nearing release.

Where can I find this things?

Through the payment processor cointopay.com

Thanks for the answer. I like the potential of this coin. Seen the videos on Youtube an they look smooth, compliments.

Lots of other questions comming to my mind.

- Are the devs Dutch?
- Is there a link with Guldencoin?
- The merchant Coffee Central (from the video) is that the one in the city of Leeuwarden? Does that mean I can pay there with ICG?
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Currently, I'm communicating with three outside developers in addition to the main ICG team. Plans are being made to focus on the creation of a staking mobile wallet incorporating all of the advanced features  from the main ICG wallet. Later, additions to the Incognito coin network will be added in the form of either additional services added to the ICG wallet or additional functionality to Incignito coin's transaction system.

The core Incognito team is still completing the brain wallet generator app and adding a merchant section to the main ICG website. Merchants are adopting ICG at a steady rate as a non-staking mobile wallet, web-wallet, paper wallet generator, and ATMs are presently available. Development is moving forward as I coordinate the main team with outside developers. More information will be released once development is finalized and nearing release.

Through the payment processor cointopay.com
Why not?

Activity: 350
Merit: 251
This coin needs marketing been out since july, and I just came across it... Shout it out in chatrooms and troll boxes would help alot.
Why not?
Can anyone explain why coinmarketcap is only $6000?

Why not?
ICG DEV FUNDRAISING ADDRESS

BTC: 19HAPHRgHC9cSq3Ci41buuZy9WSzGhSvjx

I have created a fundraising address to help fund the next development cycle for work to be completed by both the inner ICG core team and with the three outside developers that I'm working with. The current development cycle will be released regardless of how much funds are raised however additional funds will guarantee the completion of new innovative technologies to be incorporated into Incognito coin. The current development cycle is expected to be completed and released in roughly three weeks by the latest.

Thank you.

Good work. If the current new stuff is good and the market responds, then count me in for some donations.
Activity: 97
ICG DEV FUNDRAISING ADDRESS

BTC: 19HAPHRgHC9cSq3Ci41buuZy9WSzGhSvjx

I have created a fundraising address to help fund the next development cycle for work to be completed by both the inner ICG core team and with the three outside developers that I'm working with. The current development cycle will be released regardless of how much funds are raised however additional funds will guarantee the completion of new innovative technologies to be incorporated into Incognito coin. The current development cycle is expected to be completed and released in roughly three weeks by the latest.

Thank you.
legendary
Activity: 1188
Merit: 1001
sorry i may have bought too much
didn't see the real amount of coin
if a pump group was to buy
anyone must be ready to sell onto them  Grin

dev here an idea for this coin help to make it compatible with this:
http://support.ledgerwallet.com/knowledge_base/topics/search?search=github

Activity: 255
Merit: 250
i have searched, what's the name of the pump group ?
Activity: 507
FUD ?? lol

Learn again about that mean.

We're sorry bro. Try to search as your self.

Why you're not looking in every section group ?? Did you not aware ? Smiley

Happy trading!
Activity: 266
Cancel your order, mate..

I see on twitter there are group will pump this coin. Not sure, but i will watch the market from now-3 days later.
How do you know this? What is the group?
what's the name of the group ?
Activity: 507
Cancel your order, mate..

I see on twitter there are group will pump this coin. Not sure, but i will watch the market from now-3 days later.
Activity: 97
when the new feature came out ?

I wasn't able to ascertain a release date for the staking mobile wallet but it's nearly finished in development and about to enter a debugging process. New wallet features and the addition of network services are currently still in development. I will provide more information once those features enter a debugging process as well.
when the new feature came out ?
The marketcap is only  $6,603. If the devs make a good turn and an investor comes in, we are going to the moon!
Just came across this coin and looks very interesting indeed, will be buying some coins Cheesy Welcome me in lads
Pages:
Jump to: