Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICN] iCoin - On Swisscex, C-Cex, Bittrex exchange - page 4. (Read 162047 times)

Activity: 592
Merit: 259
Mining still going on... at a great diff..

{
"blocks" : 113350,
"currentblocksize" : 1000,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 0.06840200,
"errors" : "",
"generate" : false,
"genproclimit" : -1,
"hashespersec" : 0,
"networkhashps" : 1588596,
"pooledtx" : 0,
"testnet" : false
}

@nfigueir,

Do you still have connections to other peers on the network?
    If so, would you kindly update this thread with your list of connected peer nodes.

The chain you're mining may be one of historical significance in the event future developments for iCoin occur which preserve any value for this coin.

Kind Regards,
-Chicago
Activity: 268
Merit: 250
Lol, i have a TON of coins in my wallet from like 6 months ago, haven't looked at the coin since then. Now the wallet doesn't even get any seeds, based on what i am reading the network is totally dead?  I cant even find any active pools hah.....  It is a shame the coin was chose a good name and had some good logos and some good people (and one, particularily bad one.. cough captainhook cough)
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
So really no developer is willing to take over the iCoin?  Cry
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Hey everybody, my name is Ryan and used to play an active role as director of marketing for iCoin. Shame to see it never went anywhere after I left, but that's okay. It was a slippery slope with Captain Hook and I was tired of dealing with his lack (or nonexistence) of communication, as were many of you I'm sure.

I mainly wanted to stop by and say hello! Rarely on btctalk anymore but shoot me an email if you have updates or just want to chat about the industry. Poking around on this forum, creating partnerships, and traveling for iCoin was one of the coolest roles I've ever played Smiley Cheers - R

[email protected]
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
We live in hope (or rather ihope)

nothing about this coin works any more so sadly I can't see anyone touching it
Activity: 637
We live in hope (or rather ihope)
Activity: 69
Keep popping back here in case there is any news.

Seems not  Sad
Activity: 1139
Merit: 500
I just want to bring to your attention a coin that is worth having a look at and it took time to find. I was tipped off about Guldencoin and that is doing well but now another country coin called Sterlingcoin has been launched.

I think if you invest in this one you can get your money back you lost on iCoin. First all devs are not anonymous, 2 devs in US and 2 devs in UK with 7 merchants.
They launched 21st September and already releasing next version of wallet today (14 days later)

You know I was not happy with captainhook, the anonymous dev that stole our money and wasted our time but I believe this coin will make up for it and if you from the UK I even think this coin name is better then iCoin.

Below is the ANN

I am not saying you must invest but have a look, dev is constantly updating and working very fast. This will be another guldencoin and the price is low now during POW phase which ends in January.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annslg-sterlingcoin-v1611-united-kindom-cryptopia-721936
Same here, comon someone step up please!
what he said

I tried a few people but they are all busy on other projects Sad
Activity: 637
what he said
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Nobody wants to save iCoin?  Cry
I would like to help, but unfortunately, I'm not a programmer
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
iCoins are collector coins
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
MineCrew
It's a shame that after all that, it was basically a scamcoin.
The name and community were great. It does seem like a good opportunity for a dev.

I think, that there's still chance for iCoin to reincarnate.

All premine was spent. Old devs left. Coin was well distributed.

But for devs, maybe, is much easier to launch a new coin, then to make community happier.
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 2780
Shitcoin Minimalist
It's a shame that after all that, it was basically a scamcoin.
The name and community were great. It does seem like a good opportunity for a dev.
A crypto 2.0 with Icoin name would be nice

Still an epic name, but would need 100% transparency and a bloody good Dev team
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
A crypto 2.0 with Icoin name would be nice
It is good, that someone still belives in iCoin and mining is going on. 13000 blocks remain to block halving.
I still offer 300 000 ICN to new DEV team as a support
Activity: 322
Mining still going on... at a great diff..

{
"blocks" : 113350,
"currentblocksize" : 1000,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 0.06840200,
"errors" : "",
"generate" : false,
"genproclimit" : -1,
"hashespersec" : 0,
"networkhashps" : 1588596,
"pooledtx" : 0,
"testnet" : false
}

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
Yes I agree.

Maybe a developer with the intention of creating a new altcoin, could instead consider taking over, and rejuvenating icoin?

Yes, maybe a coin that hasn't got such a great name, and/or lacks brandability.
Pages:
Jump to: