Pages:
Author

Topic: ✨[ANN][ICO]✨ 1World Tokens (1WO) Media Coins + Referral Program!! ✨✨ - page 12. (Read 8009 times)

Activity: 218
Merit: 10
A very interesting project. I have read about the project and watching the video. this can be a success and that kind of late word can not be predicted. I am looking forward to your bounty. Good luck
I have also read everything and I liked everything. Especially the fact that the company is already successful and does not start from zero
Activity: 364
I understand not very much what will change in the work of the platform after the ICO
Activity: 434
You have interesting algorithms! Show ads only to the target audience is the right solution. Such advertising is the future!
Yes, i also think so. Nowdays adv trying do this, but it’s not work correctly yet.
Activity: 125
Interesting offering. I looked at your site and I liked everything. Good luck in further innovations
Activity: 145
When is planned  the launching  the technology of decentralization?
Activity: 434
Merit: 11
Why do the minimal plank of ICO  is only  5 mln?
It's all just a minimum. I heard that there has already collected much more
Where can I study the statistics on investment?
Activity: 118
19,922 people were subscribed to the news of your community in Facebook. This figure is impressive.
This is excellent because at the moment this ICO is one of the most worthwhile. I am ready to participate
Activity: 209
On a pre-sale it has been already collected more than 3 million dollars!
 This is not surprise becouse you have an experience and an excellent product

So am I. I decided to invest in a successful project that they have  already had
Yes, comrades. I would like to say that a business that is already working is very important for investors
Activity: 202
It`s the main thing at this stage  to make it all possible. And so the project is really good. I encourage him  growing
Activity: 197
The design of your polls is very attractive and fits in almost any resource
It's hard don`t  agree with a colleague. I think  so that's why they have such solid partners
I  saw their forms of surveys on some sites also. They are very harmoniously fit in the design
Activity: 189
There are more than 46mln polls. These numbers  are impressive. At this moment it is a very attractive option for investors
Yes, in fact, the fact that the company has already had  an excellent product and it speaks volumes. I think the guys know what they're doing.
Activity: 182
A working platform that has been profitable since 2011. It's great. Good luck to the developers
Yes indeed I read about this on other sites. I would like to see working examples of their codes
Yes, I  read about it,too. Now I would like to see how the platform will change after the ICO
Activity: 112
Why are your tokens so expensive? I wish good luck in developing the platform
For now it $1.10 per token, is it a big price? You can buy 0.5 tokens. What's the problem?
Sure, you can buy less. Just wondering why the price is exactly this one
Activity: 207
What will be  the price to token after October, 26? I can not find in the site.
http://welcome.1worldonline.com/  Here's a website for you. Here you can find any information on the project
Oh, thanks! Now I am going to study the information about the project and I`ll write you soon
It`s very interesting. I  liked that they are working with Google and Amazonespecially . This indicates of a  high level of the company
Activity: 308
It's all just a minimum. I heard that there has already collected much more
Activity: 420
I would like to thank the developers for the excellent product that works in full limits
It's true, but still it's interesting to look at the platform that will work on blockchain technology
Activity: 266
An excellent project founded by a russian guy who moved to the USA in the 90's
Yes, I read this story before. Many talented Russians and Ukrainians then moved to the USA
Activity: 254
Merit: 11
In fact, this is quite  impressive amount of sum will improve the platform
Do you plan to cooperate with other companies in the payment of tokens for services?
To build a network inside which there will be tokens with other large firms. It would be great
In this theme they wrote that 61% of the maximum  amount were collected
Pages:
Jump to: