Pages:
Author

Topic: ✨[ANN][ICO]✨ 1World Tokens (1WO) Media Coins + Referral Program!! ✨✨ - page 14. (Read 8009 times)

Activity: 66
Merit: 10
In the subject they  write that 60% of the investment has already been collected. This is a very good sign for investors
Activity: 392
So I can earn 1WO by just using your platform? Do I have to do anything special, and is this available now?

This is a decent project, good luck.
This is really good question.Many newcomers want to know
the answer I think
Activity: 434
A mere ERC20 token with *Up to $50M of 1WO Tokens offered for sale at $1.00 price*? No thanks.
It's strange, of course. Well, it's your right. They have already had sucsessfully working project. Thats why I think the price is normal
I don't understand what he mean, can you explain pls, price for a one token change nothing, you can buy 0.5 or 1.5 right?
Activity: 280
Hello everyone!

We are 59.28% of the way to our minimum ICO goal!

Bounty program will soon be deployed Smiley stay tuned!
Thank you for such wonderful news. Your bonus program is impressive

Activity: 246
Is the referral program running or not?
If the referral program is still running, please, give me a link
Activity: 176
Is there any commission in process of  buying tokens?
I support the question. What is the  fee when I`m paying by different payment systems
Activity: 95
A mere ERC20 token with *Up to $50M of 1WO Tokens offered for sale at $1.00 price*? No thanks.
It's strange, of course. Well, it's your right. They have already had sucsessfully working project. Thats why I think the price is normal
Activity: 218
There are 31% of the reserve. What  funds are these and where will they be spent?
I want to ask that also, they don't even tell what will happen to the reserve coins if unsold tokens would be burnt.
Every 1WO is equivalent to $1 as for selling now, how could you maintain the good price and investors will not lose their money on joining the ICO?
Thank you for a question, colleague. Somewhere above it was discussed but I still have not understand  whether the tokens that are not sold will be destroyed
Activity: 364
How does your platform help to bring readers back to the site?
It`s a very interesting question. I would also like to know
Activity: 125
The main thing at this stage is  to implement the plan for the developers and the platform will be uniquely successful
Here is you are absolutely right. I would like to wish good luck to the developers. I would like to note that  they had achieved a lot before
Activity: 145
I looked throug your site. The description is very interesting. I  liked that the company cooperates with many well-known brands especially
Yes, it is a curious question. I wonder if there are algorithms that can help the system cope with cheating revocation
Activity: 118
Who is in the company can influence or correct the ratings and reviews of customers?
As I understoodd it would be  possible to buy using many crypto-currencies and ,even, using a bank transfer. If something is wrong, correct it
Activity: 209
I looked throug your site. The description is very interesting. I  liked that the company cooperates with many well-known brands especially
Yes, I am also impressed. I had never heard about such  big company before
Activity: 202
are you interested in Ukrainian translations?
Ukrainian translation has no point because russian will be understanded in Ukraine too.
In any case this is an opportunity to attract additional investments
Activity: 89
I like the name of this token very much
looking forward
Activity: 420
An interesting point is that 1World not only collects analytical data, but also draws conclusions to increase revenue for resources
Activity: 197
The main thing at this stage is  to implement the plan for the developers and the platform will be uniquely successful
Based on their large  experience since 2011 and a serious development team in the US, I think everything will be fine
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
How do you make publishers increase their traffic from the site? I do not understand how you use analytical data to achieve goals
Activity: 189
What are your priorities for the next year or, rather, after the release of the token to the exchanges
Activity: 182
The fact that the company has a very powerful platform that cooperates with well-known companies gives credibility
So, a colleague, I  think as you are,  it is much easier and safer to invest to a company that has already had its assets
Pages:
Jump to: