Pages:
Author

Topic: ✨[ANN][ICO]✨ 1World Tokens (1WO) Media Coins + Referral Program!! ✨✨ - page 11. (Read 8009 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Looks like a safe and reliable ICO compared to all the rest since they have quite a few real world applications and are already established. I like the concept of tokenized economy as well, I think this will be a successful project.
Yes, I think so. Because of they have already had a successful business
Activity: 230
You write that even before the ICO had attracted $ 8 million of capital.  Did private individuals or corporations are investors?
Activity: 199
I saw the list of your partners. Was impressed. Keep it up
Activity: 256
19,922 people were subscribed to the news of your community in Facebook. This figure is impressive.
No wonder because they have been working since 2011 and make an excellent product
Activity: 206
Do you think you are competing with a YouTube or a Twitch?
Activity: 217
Merit: 12
Will the platform work in the future on mobile devices, i mean Android ?
Activity: 217
At the moment, as for me, this is one of the best ICO as the platform has much weight at this market right now
I think investors will appreciate the working platform early then 2011
Activity: 263
I have read much about your platform before. The fact that you are moving to blockchain technology is simply great

In this question I fully agree with you. I would like to see a demo version of the platform soon
Activity: 66
Give, please, sites with working blocks. For example. I would like to look at an illustrative example
Here, please hold it. This is the official website http://welcome.1worldonline.com/
Activity: 392
How does your platform help to bring readers back to the site?
The platform allows us to understand what content the users want to see
Activity: 434
Would be the wallet for PC users are available?
A representative of the company wrote that bonuses could be earned in other ways. Participating in quizzes and competitions surveys

It's so nice that we can earn money by answering questions, but question was about wallet and i also interested.
Activity: 280
Looks like a safe and reliable ICO compared to all the rest since they have quite a few real world applications and are already established. I like the concept of tokenized economy as well, I think this will be a successful project.
I agree with you. At the moment 90% of ICO are scam projects. Here we are at least certain that this is not a scam
Activity: 246
It is i impressive You have more than a billion views over the past year
Yes, the platform is  very successful at the moment. That  is why ICO is very interesting for investors
Activity: 420
I agree that if the services are cheap and of high quality, then no marketing is needed
Activity: 434
A representative of the company wrote that bonuses could be earned in other ways. Participating in quizzes and competitions surveys

Can you give a link to these surveys? I did not find any polls on the company's website.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
The platform can become the market leader using blockchain. I have my own blog and want to test the effectiveness
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
Most likely there will be an advertising company. There is also a method of "word of mouth"
Activity: 490
Merit: 252
I'm not and investor or anything, but I'm always into internet/digital marketing stuff. How do you plan on getting clients and customers?
Activity: 176
Activity: 95
How many subscribers on facebook do we need for  participation in the bonus company
Most likely the bonus company has not been launched yet .
Pages:
Jump to: