Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀$2 000 000 raised 🚀 Serenity - Escrow🌟. Arbitration⭐. Exchange📈 - page 15. (Read 49215 times)

Activity: 389
Merit: 251
Hey, how much is raised so far? It stil the old name of thread=)
Hope it is much more than 500 000=)

1.6 million raised at the moment

That is a perfect news! Good to see the raise up of SERENITY!
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Why should you create your own mechanisms for undergoing of KYC? Wont it be easier to use the outsourcing for this procedure?
Good afternoon. How long is it until the end of the sale?

A little more than a month, but the most profitable conditions for purchase of tokens are already valid right now.
Activity: 406
Merit: 31
Good afternoon. How long is it until the end of the sale?
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Good afternoon. Are you going to cooperate with the exchanged allowing to trade physical assets for crypto currency?
Activity: 196
Why are you so sure of the fact that Serenity services will have high demand? What’s the main task of the platform?
The main task is to make people trust brokers again. Recently there has been appeared a huge number of fake brokers that deceive their investors.
Let people avoid them, that’s all. I guess that it’s quite easy to find the reviews on the Internet.
It’s as easy as faking hundreds of positive reviews. As result, you’ll learn that the broker is a scammer only after you’ll lose some part of your funds.
Does it turn out that if he is registered in Serenity, the funds will be returned to my wallet and i wont lose anything?
Activity: 350
Why are you so sure of the fact that Serenity services will have high demand? What’s the main task of the platform?
The main task is to make people trust brokers again. Recently there has been appeared a huge number of fake brokers that deceive their investors.
Let people avoid them, that’s all. I guess that it’s quite easy to find the reviews on the Internet.
It’s as easy as faking hundreds of positive reviews. As result, you’ll learn that the broker is a scammer only after you’ll lose some part of your funds.
Activity: 406
Hello. How long will the bonus be valid?
If you mean the 35% bonus, it’ll remain valid only for 3 days, you should hurry up!
Hello. How long will the bonus be valid?
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 0
Buy Serenity tokens with Bitcoin Cash and Litecoin!

We are excited to announce that we’ve added two more ways to buy Serenity tokens: Bitcoin Cash and Litecoin. Minimum purchase for Bitcoin Cash and Litecoin is 500 SRNT tokens. You can find detailed instructions on how to buy SRNT in your personal ICO area.

You can also purchase Serenity tokens in Bitcoin, Ethereum, EUR and USD. For purchases in Euro and US Dollars, you can use Bank Wire, Visa/Mastercard, Skrill, Neteller, Payeer, Perfect Money and other payment systems.

Serenity is the first blockchain escrow for financial and cryptocurrency markets.

ICO Serenity started on the 25th of January and will last through the 7th of March. Discounts will vary throughout the ICO.
The current 35% discount on tokens will last through February 7th (0.000065 ETH per token). Starting from the 8th of February, the discount will decrease by 5%.

You can calculate your purchase using the Serenity token calculator.

If case you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask our support team via LiveChat or our Telegram channel.

Register on the website to buy Serenity tokens.

This is my best decision in ico...dev active Grin
Merit: 102
hi dev did hardcap affected if eth or btc down
First of all would like to say that I'm not a team's member...
However if you aren't a newcomer if should know that btc's and eth's downtrands are only temporal Cheesy
So don't care about hardcap Wink
Activity: 280
Does the broker who wants to become you platform’s client have to use MetaTrader? Is integration with any other trading terminals planned?
Activity: 238
Good afternoon. Has the soft cap of this platform been already reached?
No, but it lacked only $150k to reach it.
Activity: 14
Good afternoon. Has the soft cap of this platform been already reached?
Activity: 40
copper member
Activity: 378
hi dev did hardcap affected if eth or btc down
Good afternoon. What percentage of your clients will be represented by the brokers of B category? It’s important for understanding of stages of development of the platform.
Pages:
Jump to: