Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀$2 000 000 raised 🚀 Serenity - Escrow🌟. Arbitration⭐. Exchange📈 - page 18. (Read 49215 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
Hi. Every trader works a lot, sometimes he loses money sometimes he earns it.In what way is it going to influence his Serenity smart-contract?
Activity: 308
Hi. How much is  Financial Commission trail gonna cost me?Can average trader effort it?
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Verify My Trade system is your own development or you just have bought it outside? It’s important when it comes to security.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Good day! Can I use arbitral court to solve the problems with brokers? Ot it is mandatory to fix problems within your platform?
copper member
Activity: 378
FB cant enter any issue with fb
Activity: 210
Lets say that the brokers need Serenity in order to attract new clients and increase the level of confidence. What advantages will the ordinary traders get from this cooperation?
First of all, the guarantees. You’ll know that if a broker cooperates with Serenity, it doesnt make any sense for him to deceive the traders.
These all are morality issues. What about practical advantages?
Yes, of course there will be some. The speed of proceeding of transaction increases, the withdrawal of the funds is carried out fast and fairly.
The speed is of great importance. Does anyone know how long exactly it’ll take to withdraw funds? Or will this info appear closer to the moment of the launch of the platform?
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Hey there. How often are the copies of data on transactions in decentralized database revised? If this process takes place too often, the cost of services on the platform will increase significantly.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Lets say that the brokers need Serenity in order to attract new clients and increase the level of confidence. What advantages will the ordinary traders get from this cooperation?
First of all, the guarantees. You’ll know that if a broker cooperates with Serenity, it doesnt make any sense for him to deceive the traders.
Yes, of course there will be some. The speed of proceeding of transaction increases, the withdrawal of the funds is carried out fast and fairly.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Activity: 252
How are u planning to interact with the suppliers of liquidity? It’s very important from the point of view of development of your API.
Can broker somehow provide unreliable data on client’s transactions or does your platform excludes possibility of such a scenario completely?
Activity: 378
Good afternoon. Is there any discount on purchase of tokens valid now?

There’re no discounts, but there’s a bonus – additional 35% for any purchase.
Activity: 406
Merit: 31
Good afternoon. In my understanding, the consent of both sides is necessary to withdraw the funds. But what should be if there’s a dispute between a broker and a trader?
Good afternoon. Is there any discount on purchase of tokens valid now?
Activity: 358
I’m accustomed to withdraw the funds to the bank card in fiat currency. Can Serenity provide with such conditions?
Activity: 280
Hey there. If there’s no broker whom i work with in the list of your platform, can i submit an application to add him there? Or should the broker himself do it?
Hi there. Does anyone how long it is until the end of the ICO itself?
Activity: 196
Pages:
Jump to: