Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀$2 000 000 raised 🚀 Serenity - Escrow🌟. Arbitration⭐. Exchange📈 - page 16. (Read 49215 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
What the subscription fee of a broker of A category depend on? Will it be the same for the brokers who have higher level?
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Will the commission on creation of a smart contract depend on its amount or are you planning to set a fixed price?
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Дoбpый дeнь! Hoвocть пocлeдниx днeй o зaпpeтe peклaмы ico в coц.ceтяx fb и instagram aктyaльнa и вызывaeт пpoблeмы y пpoeктoв ico. Bидeл, чтo Baш aккayнт fb тaк жe зaблoкиpoвaн. Кaк дyмaeтe выxoдить из cлoжившeйcя cитyaции? чтo бyдeтe пpeдпpинимaть, вeдь 80% peклaмы пpиxoдитcя кaк paз нa coц ceти.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Hey there. Commission on circulation of smart contracts within the platform will be one of the methods of monetization. Can you elaborate on this topic please?
Activity: 252
Does it turn out that it doesn’t make any sense for the broker who has no license to cooperate with Serenity?
Why? It’s profitable for brokers both from the point of view of
Isnt the license itself obtained by a broker a guarantee? The goreputation and from the point of view of provision of guarantees to the clients. vernment will defend traders from broker’s wrongdoing.
Only if the trader is a citizen of the country in which the broker obtained his license. All the other clients are in the risk group.
In this case, why wont the platform offer different business arrangements for that one who has received a license and that who hasnt? I guess it would help increase the profit.
Activity: 238
Does it turn out that it doesn’t make any sense for the broker who has no license to cooperate with Serenity?
Isnt the license itself obtained by a broker a guarantee? The goreputation and from the point of view of provision of guarantees to the clients. vernment will defend traders from broker’s wrongdoing.
Only if the trader is a citizen of the country in which the broker obtained his license. All the other clients are in the risk group.
Activity: 308
Good afternoon. What profit do you count to receive from the platform in a year after it was launched? Perhaps it depends on the number of brokers involved directly?
Hey there. Will the ICO of your platform end this month?
No, the ICO will end March, 7, if the hard cap isnt reached earlier.
Activity: 364
Hey there. Will the ICO of your platform end this month?
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Hey there. I cant find the date of the end of the ICO anyway. Can anyone tell me?
Sure, i can. It ends on March, 7, but u’d better buy the tokens now ‘cause it’s more profitable.
Hi there. I’ve seen the table of calculations of approximate profit for the next 3 years. Is the time necessary to develop the platform taken into account in this table?
Activity: 336
What will happen to tokens that the platform has received as payment for services? Will they be put on sale again or will u destroy them?
Hey there. I cant find the date of the end of the ICO anyway. Can anyone tell me?
Nowadays alternative cryptocurrency trading terminals are being developed vey actively. Are u planning to make your platform compatible with them?
Activity: 358
Good afternoon. Will people engaged in solving of disputes receive all the amount of payment for their services or will some part be charged for platform’s budget?
Activity: 294
Good afternoon. Does the supplier himself of you platform determine the share of the service’s price that should be paid with tokens?
Activity: 406
Merit: 31
Hey there. How will the platform stimulate the growth of the value of the token? I wanna be sure that Serenity team has  a plan.

All the services will be fully or partly paid with tokens. This will create the demand for them. It’s simple and transparent.
But when all the brokers that wanna enter the platform will do it, the demand for tokens can decrease.

The number of brokers decreases daily. We exclude those ones who’s gonna to deceive the traders at once and the rest of them will be aimed at receipt of licenses from Serenity.
Okay, you’ve convinced me. So i have one more question now: where can i find the full list of the services provided by your platform? I’d also like to see the approximate prices if it’s possible.
Pages:
Jump to: