Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀$2 000 000 raised 🚀 Serenity - Escrow🌟. Arbitration⭐. Exchange📈 - page 17. (Read 49215 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Hey there. How will the platform stimulate the growth of the value of the token? I wanna be sure that Serenity team has  a plan.

All the services will be fully or partly paid with tokens. This will create the demand for them. It’s simple and transparent.
But when all the brokers that wanna enter the platform will do it, the demand for tokens can decrease.

The number of brokers decreases daily. We exclude those ones who’s gonna to deceive the traders at once and the rest of them will be aimed at receipt of licenses from Serenity.
Activity: 406
Merit: 31
Hey there. How will the platform stimulate the growth of the value of the token? I wanna be sure that Serenity team has  a plan.

All the services will be fully or partly paid with tokens. This will create the demand for them. It’s simple and transparent.
But when all the brokers that wanna enter the platform will do it, the demand for tokens can decrease.
Activity: 392

Merit: 31
Good afternoon. What’s the soft cap of your sale?
The minimum amount of fees is $2 million and it’s almost has been reached.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Good afternoon. What’s the soft cap of your sale?
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Hey, how much is raised so far? It stil the old name of thread=)
Hope it is much more than 500 000=)

1.6 million raised at the moment
good pace in the beginning, the introduction of BTC and LTC to collect will help to expand it. we are waiting for an interesting project in the financial sector
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
SERENITY platform for secure CFD trading
Buy Serenity tokens with Bitcoin Cash and Litecoin!

We are excited to announce that we’ve added two more ways to buy Serenity tokens: Bitcoin Cash and Litecoin. Minimum purchase for Bitcoin Cash and Litecoin is 500 SRNT tokens. You can find detailed instructions on how to buy SRNT in your personal ICO area.

You can also purchase Serenity tokens in Bitcoin, Ethereum, EUR and USD. For purchases in Euro and US Dollars, you can use Bank Wire, Visa/Mastercard, Skrill, Neteller, Payeer, Perfect Money and other payment systems.

Serenity is the first blockchain escrow for financial and cryptocurrency markets.

ICO Serenity started on the 25th of January and will last through the 7th of March. Discounts will vary throughout the ICO.
The current 35% discount on tokens will last through February 7th (0.000065 ETH per token). Starting from the 8th of February, the discount will decrease by 5%.

You can calculate your purchase using the Serenity token calculator.

If case you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask our support team via LiveChat or our Telegram channel.

Register on the website to buy Serenity tokens.
Activity: 108
Merit: 250
Do you change crypto immediately after receiving? Exchange rate changes very strong due day. If not, what will you do if exchange rate decreases dramatically?
Activity: 336
It’s said in white paper that it takes 24 hours to appeal against the decision but when exactly it starts: when the fraud was found or when transaction was made?
Activity: 308
Greetings! Can I dispute the decision of  Financial Commission? I think if people are willing to pay the participants and reveal new evidence it shouldn’t be forbidden.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
Is broker going to be banned if Financial Commission finds him guilty? Or he can continue his work?
Activity: 294
Hi. What is the nominal price of your token?
Hey there. If I’m not wrong it’s 0,0001 ETH.
Activity: 322
Hi. What is the nominal price of your token?
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
Hi. Every trader works a lot, sometimes he loses money sometimes he earns it.In what way is it going to influence his Serenity smart-contract?
It depends on the broker he works with. More precisely on the way this broker is classified by the system.
I think smart-contract amount should be constantly changing so the real balance and smart-contract balance is the same.
As far as I know Group A brokers smart-contract  changes in real time mode. For Group B brokers the amount wont change unless the client decides to withdraw the money.
Got it, thanks for the explanation. What is going to happen if my broker has already submitted a request for partnership but it’s still pending?
Activity: 238
Hi. Every trader works a lot, sometimes he loses money sometimes he earns it.In what way is it going to influence his Serenity smart-contract?
It depends on the broker he works with. More precisely on the way this broker is classified by the system.
I think smart-contract amount should be constantly changing so the real balance and smart-contract balance is the same.
As far as I know Group A brokers smart-contract  changes in real time mode. For Group B brokers the amount wont change unless the client decides to withdraw the money.
Activity: 280
Greetings! How many tokens were issued in total?

On the official website it’s said 400 million.
Activity: 252
Greetings! How many tokens were issued in total?
Pages:
Jump to: