Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀$2 000 000 raised 🚀 Serenity - Escrow🌟. Arbitration⭐. Exchange📈 - page 19. (Read 49215 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Hey, how much is raised so far? It stil the old name of thread=)
Hope it is much more than 500 000=)

1.6 million raised at the moment
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
can you explain how "SI tokens required (quarterly)" is calculated in your white paper.. i see it's around 1/10 the value of estimated total Serenity revenue (Monthly) in $$..
Activity: 389
Merit: 251
Hey, how much is raised so far? It stil the old name of thread=)
Hope it is much more than 500 000=)
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Why should brokers be interested in your platform? It seems to me that they wont be ready for additional costs.
This will allow them to increase the level of transperancy of their own activities significantly and also assure potential clients that their transactions are protected.
But most licenses are provided by the state or its authorities, why wouldnt brokers obtain them?

The reasons are high costs and complicated procedure – the government wants to earn on brokers and it’s kind only to the largest of them.
After you’ve told this it became interesting for me how much it takes a broker to use a platform. I’d like to know the monthly cost.

I am less interested in the costs of brokers who are more interested in revenues from the use of the platform and whether the Platform is a standard practice for business brokers and their clients in the future.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
What are the requirements to brokers of “A” category? Can you give at least several examples of brokers that fit them?
Will it be possible to insure the accounts of the brokers of binary options? According to my information, fraud cases most often take place there.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Why should brokers be interested in your platform? It seems to me that they wont be ready for additional costs.
This will allow them to increase the level of transperancy of their own activities significantly and also assure potential clients that their transactions are protected.
But most licenses are provided by the state or its authorities, why wouldnt brokers obtain them?

The reasons are high costs and complicated procedure – the government wants to earn on brokers and it’s kind only to the largest of them.
After you’ve told this it became interesting for me how much it takes a broker to use a platform. I’d like to know the monthly cost.
Activity: 280

Hi there. Are u ready for appearance of competitors in your niche? Frankly speaking, i havent met such solutions yet, but i wanna be sure that Serenity has a clear plan.
Activity: 378
Activity: 406
Hey there. It’s possible to come across numerous low-qualified platforms in the area of social trading that doesnt look to be reliable. Can Serenity change this situation? What’s your opinion?
Activity: 266
Good afternoon. Is there any discount on the purchase of tokens valid now?

Yes, there is, but it’ll stop being valid in less than 12 hours so u should hurry up.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Can the token sale be paid with bitcoin or another altcoin? Is it necessary to verify KYC data in the acquisition of tokens?
Pages:
Jump to: