Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀$2 000 000 raised 🚀 Serenity - Escrow🌟. Arbitration⭐. Exchange📈 - page 63. (Read 49215 times)

copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 0
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Greetings to everybody. I really like the Serenity service, I think I will work via it in the future. But I don’t quite understand what evidence can I provide if I have a dispute with the broker?
Hello. In fact, you don’t need to collect the evidence yourself, the Serenity system will do all this for you. Information about transactions will be fixed in a special database, then every hour the
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Greetings to everybody. I really like the Serenity service, I think I will work via it in the future. But I don’t quite understand what evidence can I provide if I have a dispute with the broker?
Activity: 238
Hello, users of the forum. Can you tell me, will Serenity Financial charge a commission from traders for the creation of a smart contract?
Activity: 238
Good afternoon. If I have enough tokens on my balance, can I pay the full cost of the service with them?
Activity: 205
Hello everyone. I know that a 50% bonus is valid at the time of pre-sale. And will there be bonuses for investors during the ICO?
Activity: 294
I’ve read just now that unlicensed brokers will be able to work in the Serenity system. Friends, do you think this won’t lead to any fraud on the platform?
Activity: 336
Hello everyone. I’ve read that brokers will pay the platform a subscription fee in the description of the project. And will traders have to do the same?
Activity: 308
Good day, dear forum users. Can you tell me, will a broker hsve an opportunity to withdraw funds from smart-contract without my consent?

Such a scenario is completely excluded.  Confirmation of a broker, a trader or a person from Serenity Financial administration is needed to withdraw money.
You haven’t fully understood in which situations is confirmation of Serenity Financial administration is needed to withdraw funds from a smart-contract?

Hello, in the situation where broker and trader have a dispute, we will act as intermediaries. Serenity will check all blockchain transaction history and make the decision relying on the information above.

Are there possible scenarios where a dispute might not be easily solvable? Or can you as intermediaries always might the right final decision?
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
SERENITY platform for secure CFD trading
Buy SERENITY tokens using Visa and MasterCard!

On 24th of November, we added Visa and Mastercard as payment options.

Now you can buy SERENITY tokens in Bitcoin, Ethereum, EUR or USD.

We remind you that during Pre-ICO tokens are sold at a 50% discount and cost 0.05ETH. Only 5 days left until the end of the Pre-ICO.

How to buy Serenity tokens using Visa and MasterCard:

1. Register onSerenity Financial website
2. Log into your Personal Account and choose “Visa/Mastercard” payment option.
3. Create an Ethereum wallet if you don't have one. You need it to receive SERENITY tokens. To do that, follow the instructions on the screen.
4. Set the amount of funds to be transferred and click “Pay” button.
5. Fill in your phone number.
6. Fill in your date of birth.
7. Fill in your bank card information and click “Pay” button.

Detailed instructions on how to create an Ethereum wallet, how to add SERENITY token information to the wallet, how to purchase tokens with Bitcoins and Ethereum are available in “How to start” section of your Personal Account.
Activity: 882
Merit: 457
this is a project with a big idea and has a huge opportunity. I see the future of this project will be very glorious. im always support for you.. good luck and i hope this project sucessfully
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
I already joining your signature , twitter and facebook campaign dev, because Im so sure your project will be great in near future , are this project is going to poloniex dev ? I hope the project target sale will be reach.
Good day, dear forum users. Can you tell me, will a broker hsve an opportunity to withdraw funds from smart-contract without my consent?

Such a scenario is completely excluded.  Confirmation of a broker, a trader or a person from Serenity Financial administration is needed to withdraw money.
You haven’t fully understood in which situations is confirmation of Serenity Financial administration is needed to withdraw funds from a smart-contract?

Hello, in the situation where broker and trader have a dispute, we will act as intermediaries. Serenity will check all blockchain transaction history and make the decision relying on the information above.

Hello,
They can not do that. 2 out of 3 parties have to agree on withdrawal. Otherwise, it is impossible.
Hi everybody. Will value of the tokens during the ICO differ from that one that is set in the framework of pre-sale?

Good afternoon. As far as I know, the price will be the same – it is 0.1 ETH for a token. The only difference is that during pre-sale there is a 50% discount on every purchase.

Yes, you are right!
Activity: 252
Hello. Will there be any restrictions on trading tokens after the end of the ICO?
Hi. No, there won’t be any, after the ICO SERENITY tokens will be freely traded on crypto-exchanges.
Activity: 378
Hello. Will there be any restrictions on trading tokens after the end of the ICO?

Activity: 406

Pages:
Jump to: