Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀$2 000 000 raised 🚀 Serenity - Escrow🌟. Arbitration⭐. Exchange📈 - page 64. (Read 49215 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Hi everybody. Will value of the tokens during the ICO differ from that one that is set in the framework of pre-sale?

Good afternoon. As far as I know, the price will be the same – it is 0.1 ETH for a token. The only difference is that during pre-sale there is a 50% discount on every purchase.

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Hi everybody. Will value of the tokens during the ICO differ from that one that is set in the framework of pre-sale?
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
SERENITY platform for secure CFD trading
Does anybody know how soon after the replenishing of the balance of the smart-contract will the broker transfer the means to my trading account?
We plan to make this process fully automated, that is it will happen in a matter of minutes.
It’s great that Serenity Financial service guarantees full return of deposit funds in case of appearance of problems with broker. But it won’t be returned if I have already received the income. It would be nice if you worked it out.

I should tell you that in this system there will be two categories of brokers – “A' and “B”. You will certainly get back your deposit when working with the “B” category brokers, but if work with “A” category broker, the serves guarantees only the return of the income in case when it’s received.
This seems to be more interesting. But I don’t understand at all, how will Serenity Financial guarantee to return the income?
It really will. These guarantees will be carried out due to hedging trade risks via an open source and the liquidity of the system provided to the broker.

Indeed! you are right  Wink We will act as a liquidity aggregator.
It’s great that Serenity Financial service guarantees full return of deposit funds in case of appearance of problems with broker. But it won’t be returned if I have already received the income. It would be nice if you worked it out.

We insure the return of deposite if broker is b-book, but with a-book with our fund we insure 100% return of deposit + income.
Activity: 336

I should tell you that in this system there will be two categories of brokers – “A' and “B”. You will certainly get back your deposit when working with the “B” category brokers, but if work with “A” category broker, the serves guarantees only the return of the income in case when it’s received.
This seems to be more interesting. But I don’t understand at all, how will Serenity Financial guarantee to return the income?
It really will. These guarantees will be carried out due to hedging trade risks via an open source and the liquidity of the system provided to the broker.

You won’t have to do anything because everything is fixed with the help of a smart contract. Just pay attention to the category of the broker when signing in.
Activity: 350
Does anybody know how soon after the replenishing of the balance of the smart-contract will the broker transfer the means to my trading account?
Activity: 280

Activity: 205

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
This is an interesting project with huge goal. I hope they have a strong team that can deliver
Activity: 378

Activity: 392
7marketz CEO Yagub Rahimov became the Key Advisor of Serenity Financial

Serenity Financial keeps on growing and getting empowered by the day. We are honored to introduce our new Key Advisor, Yagub Rahimov, Co-founder and CEO of 7marketz Inc Group. He has assisted a number of successful ICOs to reach their goals and has been investing in cryptocurrencies since 2009. Yagub brings expertise from Financial Markets and Blockchain perspective, empowering the Serenity team.

«I have been nominated and awarded Best Trader of the Year title a number of times since 2005. During this period, I believe I could have achieved more if my counterparty (brokers) were more transparent with their pricing. I’m confident that Serenity Financial has the potential to become the solution I wished for.

Imagine, you are entering a position and your broker gives you a massive slippage. You naturally send a complaint, expecting the broker to return your loss, but in return the broker replies — ”your order was filled in by the market price”, providing no proof at all. Alternatively, like in many cases, a trader submits a claim and although the answer does not satisfy them, the broker would not be at fault. For scenarios like this, traders, as well as brokers, need a middle party to operate as an arbitrator. Serenity Financial will become that missing piece of the puzzle for the Financial markets».

Short Bio:

Yagub Rahimov is the CEO and a co-founder at 7marketz Inc., the parent company of AtoZForex.com, FintechEvents.Center and NewsOgram AI. From 2005 he has founded a number of companies in 18 countries that specialize in alternative investment channels and machine learning.
Activity: 179
It seems to me that discounts on pre sales are very large for this project, and I'm afraid that this can significantly affect the price of the coin when it comes out on Etherdelta. I do not understand why they made such big discounts, the project is not bad, I think, and without them would have raised funds.
Maybe you're right, but we will burn the coins we receive as a payment, and this will make them more valuable to the market 🚀🚀🚀🚀
I want to understand the relevance of your project in the future, so I'm interested in how often fraud occurs in trading and non-trading operations between brokers and traders?

It happens very often/ the way too often that should be. Thus, we prevent such frauds with our platform. We want to make sure traders will have a great experience using our platform.
Activity: 154
It seems to me that discounts on pre sales are very large for this project, and I'm afraid that this can significantly affect the price of the coin when it comes out on Etherdelta. I do not understand why they made such big discounts, the project is not bad, I think, and without them would have raised funds.
Hello. If I understand correctly, if I use your project, I will be able to pay the first half of the service cost with SERENITY tokens, and the second one with any crypto currency? By the way, what kind of crypto currency can I use for this?

It is up to you, you can pay by tokens 100% or 50% of tokens and 50% of crypto. We start with BTC/ETH, later on we will connect Ripple/LightCoin/Monero and other popular cryptocurrencies
Activity: 266
I want to understand the relevance of your project in the future, so I'm interested in how often fraud occurs in trading and non-trading operations between brokers and traders?
Based on my legal knowledge, I believe that when you implement KYC into your service, you somehow need to reconcile customer documents with brokers. Have you already studied this legal issue? Will you be given such an opportunity?

Since our core auditory (at least at the start) are unregulated brokers, we can accept them without any legal documentation. They just need to express their willingness to use the platform. However, for regulated brokers, we would need to check KYC, thus we will apply for the various of licenses. For more info please check roadmap.
Pages:
Jump to: