Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 4NEW - The World's First tangible Waste to Energy Blockchain - page 96. (Read 32478 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
It seems to be a new Idea which 4new is implementing. We hope it goes to moon...
Activity: 4
This electricity will be applied towards the mining of bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies. So while blockchain network protocols take time to evolve into a more energy efficient network, we can have a sustainable mechanism via which cryptocurrencies can transact in an environmentally responsible fashion with zero impact to the climate as is the case with dependence on fossil fuel generated electricity.
We have a utility company solely dedicated to providing energy to blockchain networks; With the people holding the power to allocate this energy in their desired location via a voting structure only available to the KWATT coin holders. Needless to say, 4NEW has successfully tokenized electricity, the most sought-after commodity for our civilization with applications not just within the crypto community but also mainstream utilization.
Activity: 26

Nice concept and uniqueness for the use of this asset. Best of luck 4NEW team.
Activity: 7
Tokens per Claim 14 KWATT

Earn 2 KWATTS per task completed

Estimated Value $28
Activity: 19
I think this project ico will be successful, it has great strategy and good bounty campaign
Congratulations Team, with big plan and good project
Activity: 24
This is my copportunity
Activity: 45
I read through the white paper and it is a very laudable one. But I must ask how do you aim at getting all those proposed things done?
Activity: 19
Will be watching this one, looks like a winner
Activity: 8
very very nice project
Activity: 78
Great team ... all great people's in one places will.suggest to take some experience advisors .... Great vision ... Best of luck team
Activity: 48
Thank you for this wonderful and unique idea saving mother nature is the best on this era
Activity: 120
Nice concept and uniqueness for the use of this asset. Best of luck 4NEW team.
Activity: 26
this project and  airdrop was so great and now i following
Activity: 84
The project is worth the investment.
And the name is also unique.
Activity: 1
Activity: 25
Finally a project with a solid vision, solid team and solid project. Making cryptocurrencies mining more environmentally friendly and sustainable is one of my favourites projects. Definitely a project that will attract lots of interest from the community.
Activity: 2
Yii, really love this project. #tothemoon
Activity: 82
hello 4new team,
4new is very nice and Great  project,
i hop success this project
Pages:
Jump to: