Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 4NEW - The World's First tangible Waste to Energy Blockchain - page 97. (Read 32478 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 1
The project with already working and this make the project more legit and genuine. This is a good investor for the future and when it comes to the functionality it is given a great impact to the community. Glad to be part of the community.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
As you see, this project has good possibility of the success. I am excited.
Activity: 3
For those who might want to know where the power plant will be based, you can find out through this link... https://youtu.be/qi9i3gwPK5U
Amazing is this already working? or are they just starting with the plant also how many do they have now in this video i saw one and if i am right they should have 2 in the UK.
I also saw that video, but that I don't know this plant is already working or in under development. That we need to be confirmed with admin or need to be wait for some announcement from 4new.

As far as I know, They bought a power plant which is already working. Thats a very big plus for the project. Means this project is coming under the working product category.

Great stuff good team!
Activity: 196
This is interesting
Project targeted at making people uniting and bringing people of different races together are great projects
I won't be surprise if this project goes mainstream since It's going to adopt the technology of Blockchain to make that works
Activity: 11
Activity: 251
Merit: 100
This is interesting
Project targeted at making people uniting and bringing people of different races together are great projects
I won't be surprise if this project goes mainstream since It's going to adopt the technology of Blockchain to make that works
Activity: 39
They bought a power plant which is already working. Thats a very big plus for the project. I have with this airdrop, I have joined, hope you too. Cheesy
Activity: 121
Excited about this project, and Waste to Energy (WTE) power plants in general. Tokenized power with the FRNCoin token (KWATT) is an enticing prospect.
Activity: 202
This project is an innovative in the power sector hope will change the power concept
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
In the energy sector, the block chain market is huge. Can the 4NEW coin project seize such a great historical opportunity? It deserves our attention and expectation.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
The path of development is very good, everything is perfect, the amount of coins given is quite stable
Activity: 98
Project is very good..
The cost to produce the energy is met through the revenue generated from the waste collection services and sale of byproducts facilitating a sustainable operation at breakeven or a marginal profit. Therefore, the energy produced is unencumbered and freely available for utilization or sale to the national grid.
Activity: 6
This is an amazing idea to let people trade for waste and energy transactions using 4NEW Coins. I am sure this will go big as more and more people get to know they can generate revenue with 4NEW Coins.
Activity: 32
Activity: 6
Good and excelent proyect
Activity: 90
Welcome to the world of CryptoCurrencys 4New..
Activity: 103
BEST AIRDROP FOR INVESTORS WHO IS IN CRYPTO FIELD
Activity: 56
very nice and interesting project
Activity: 65
Merit: 6
良いプロジェクト
Activity: 148
Merit: 1
Invest in this ICO and multiply your capital several times! This is a great opportunity to change your image and standard of living!
Pages:
Jump to: