Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 4NEW - The World's First tangible Waste to Energy Blockchain - page 120. (Read 32478 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
good design. a good idea. good luck in your endeavors
Activity: 113
I believe this project that will developt fast in near future. I like 4NEW
Activity: 54
Great to see a project taking on turning waste to energy power via the Blockchain network, I find this utter important!

Activity: 110
So needed in our time project with already working platform.
Happy to be with u and be part of u, wish you to reach all goals asap!
Activity: 55
How many ICOs can claim they have a prototype let alone a whole power plant?  Grin
4NEW mean business and they are going to rock the crypto world
Activity: 238
Project with very good score on ICObench. Professional and big team, also a great whitepaper. This could finish with a huge success.
Activity: 493
Merit: 100
Joined 4new
Twitter profile link: https://twitter.com/Siner9586
Telegram usename: @Siner9586
Facebook profile ink: https://www.facebook.com/wang.siner.3
Activity: 59
This project is tremendous project than others. I thought this program will best project in 2018
I have big supports for this project
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
Great project from actual producers of energy and not an exchange platform Wink.  This looks like it will be the premier energy platform, with high ICO and crowdsale caps being reached.
Activity: 4
P2P of infrastructure such as electricity has great potential. Glad to see the team is working on the first steps!
Activity: 86
Anything that gives power to the people I am good for. Glad to see that there is such a token out there for the people.
Activity: 8
Merit: 1
I love the project, so , come on
Activity: 13
This is not only a great project but it provides also a passive income based on the increase in output capacity of the power plants; Love this kind of projects, you're not tied to the value on the exchanges because you'll earn anyway!
Activity: 22
Very strong project, a good team, there will be a lot of investments and partners. It is worth investing.
Activity: 77
best airdrop best token
Activity: 257
Your project is impressive. Future energy and environmental issues will be addressed by the project. great.!
Activity: 36
I'm glad to take part in this project and get new tokens in the collection
Activity: 106
I don't believe in the green revolution...a human being who is created to destroy Embarrassed
Activity: 6
Great project and team! Looking forward to following future developments of this project!
Activity: 23
Very nice project, competent team and power generation seems to be a very good use case for blockchain technology.
Jump to: