Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 4NEW - The World's First tangible Waste to Energy Blockchain - page 119. (Read 32478 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Thanks for the link, learnt negotiation is ongoing and purchase is being made, nice development.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
A great project with a seemingly better future. waste to energy will help to reduce waste and also provide electrivity for communities. more like a win-win . great work guys. wish you the best
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
EQUAL Network Token
One of the greatest active projects these days! 4NEW is a Innovative platform built on blockchain technology, project of the future! Devs are doing great work as we can see so far. Keep it developers!
Activity: 65
Name of the airdrop token was very good.. nd it airdrop project is very good..
Activity: 21
hey guys,you can figure the project out!
Activity: 73
Very exciting & wonderful project!!!
Activity: 54
I just joined the 4new campaign to help spread the word about their iCO. This is one of those worthwhile projects that we can all help on. Great idea!
Activity: 80
4New is very interesting project. This is a great project and I look forward to see it develop further into something awesome..
Activity: 40
this is the new concept project ico i really lite it
Activity: 17
A very well-planned ICO. Good product with ready community.
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
4new is very awesome and interesting project
I agree don't forget to participate in the new airdrop they are giving away up to 14 KWATT tokens worth $28 USD here is a link to the form https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfpmF7e550VqO3p9ACqIQUgiNV2Xw-DU07Hz_8Ycl7XlQuzWg/viewform.
Activity: 20
This is a great project and I look forward to see it develop further into something awesome!
Activity: 64
hope this project will leads other project
Activity: 3

nice project a great revolution will come in crypto market with this project
i am very excited and come and join the grat 4new revolution and create history..
Activity: 11
You can't loose with 4NEW  Grin
Activity: 95
This is the project that all waiting
Activity: 44
This is an amazing opportunity to join such innovative project. Thank you for the Airdrop and the opportunity to invest in this ICO.
Activity: 5
For those who might want to know where the power plant will be based, you can find out through this link... https://youtu.be/qi9i3gwPK5U
Amazing is this already working? or are they just starting with the plant also how many do they have now in this video i saw one and if i am right they should have 2 in the UK.
I also saw that video, but that I don't know this plant is already working or in under development. That we need to be confirmed with admin or need to be wait for some announcement from 4new.

As far as I know, They bought a power plant which is already working. Thats a very big plus for the project. Means this project is coming under the working product category.
Activity: 504
Merit: 19
Great project, really enjoy it!
Activity: 77
This project amazes us with its idea, as well as the team's attitude to this project. I'm more than sure that they will be able to attract the necessary number of investors in a short time and collect enough funds to release the project
Jump to: