Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 4NEW - The World's First tangible Waste to Energy Blockchain - page 136. (Read 32478 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
KWATT solutions for the recycling of waste into energy use. They decided to apply the blockchain to the project. Great project, go to moon!
Activity: 152
4NEW believe that by bringing the entire supply chain of waste-to-energy onto the blockchain it will create economies of scale and greater transparency, bringing prices down for the end consumer and allowing suppliers to scale and innovate faster.
copper member
Activity: 865
Merit: 32
In my opinion, I think this project will be one of the strongest blockchain project in the near future. Why I said that ? Let think about the advantage of this project, you will see why I said that. Nice to be a part of this. Good luck !
Activity: 24
Block chain for social good - reduce waste & create energy! Well done! !  
Activity: 7
What an amazing project with a solid team...  Mark my word,  this is going to be a big gainer in 2018.
Activity: 11
Getting in with working power plant is brilliant. This has got a lot of potential and might be we are heading in the right path for the future.
The roadmap looks interesting. Let's hold and succeed.
Activity: 52
Awesome project, this would definitely change the mining game. Am all in!
Activity: 74
A certainly should contribute venture that will diminish inefficient vitality and run compelling mining. Kwatt token will be valuable as a strategy for installment for the utilization of power that keeps running on blockchain marvelous brilliant group and extraordinary substance on whitepaper
Activity: 138
Turning trash into crypto?? guys, you are awesome. i am joined!!!)
Activity: 17
Look out for this project guys I believe it's gonna deliver. One of the best ico so far
Activity: 25
Nice Unique project with great potential. They have a solid team, great vision and a clear roadmap. I really hope they can pull this off.
Activity: 23
following. and reserving this spot for bounty details.
Activity: 23
It,s So Much Amazing Project To Save Energy, because Energy is our Basic Need In Every Field So we Should  Save Energy In Our Life. Every Should Don,t Miss Use Of Energy. Thanks
Activity: 12
Wonderful project, I heard that you guys already have an electric plant already. BIG PLUS +++++
Definitive not a scam project Cheesy
Activity: 50
Amazing project! This could finally change the crypto world and renew all the crypto trash that is already floating in the market
Activity: 266
Guys, this is really a very reliable and stable ISO. The developers have made a very good project, and further develop it,
the company has a great future. I advise everyone to join.
Activity: 61
Thanks for the link, learnt negotiation is ongoing and purchase is being made, nice developments if you ask me Cool I'm looking forward to the interview tomorrow still of president of 4new
Activity: 17
4NEW incorporate waste and energy transactions contract among parties, no need to sleep with one eye-closed, let the 4NEW do it for you. i can't wait to see this project moon
Activity: 98
Wow, the philosophy behind this project sounds special, hope its going places and target best exchanges out there
Activity: 55
For those who might want to know where the power plant will be based, you can find out through this link... https://youtu.be/qi9i3gwPK5U
Amazing is this already working? or are they just starting with the plant also how many do they have now in this video i saw one and if i am right they should have 2 in the UK.
I also saw that video, but that I don't know this plant is already working or in under development. That we need to be confirmed with admin or need to be wait for some announcement from 4new.

As far as I know, They bought a power plant which is already working. Thats a very big plus for the project. Means this project is coming under the working product category.
Jump to: