Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 4NEW - The World's First tangible Waste to Energy Blockchain - page 137. (Read 32478 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
As of September 30, 2018, 1 bitcoin transaction consumed as much power as 7.5 US households for a day. As of December 31, 2018, 1 bitcoin transaction consumed as much power as 10.5 US households for a day. As of March 31, 2018, 1 bitcoin transaction consumed as much power as 30.5 US households for a day.
4NEW is best for resolve this problem !
Activity: 46
I think the actual project. good luck.
Activity: 20
Good project hope this project could be the best and have good team.
Activity: 126
I wish I can get to create a project like this in my country.  Power is really an issue.  Even if it's to provide a small community with stable electricity.  Am sure it will be very profitable.  I don't  mind cooperating with this develop team

Indeed, i understand how you feel, that's why projects such as this came into existence, to help humanity, success needs to start somewhere and at the moment, 4NEW needs to have a starting point, then spread with time, i was thinking perhaps one in every continent as time goes, that will create a point of origin to spread

If they proved success of the plant and were able to create a sustainable business this could really be a breakthrough; especially that waste is not properly treated in  many countries as it is just burnt or just dumped somewhere (if not the sea). The model if proven could really mean faster growth and expansion internationally.
thank you
Activity: 266
Merit: 107
I seen thhe video of  4NEW on YouTube. It's really amazing video and i perfectly understood full project by watched it.so i suggest all members to see the video so they van easily understand the project.this project will help to produce energy from waste.i think this concept will go to the moon.

One more thing: There was great opportunities with 4NEW, if you end up burning 100,000,000 KWATT it does the 100 MIL get divided up between the 200 MIL sold. Technically making each KWATT worth 1.5 Kilowatts.
I liked the youtube video aswell. It has lots of information and everything you need to know is in there so go check it out if you haven't yet and you are interested in this project.
Activity: 11
Let's goooo! So glad I found this project #4NEW
Activity: 15
Its such an exciting and great project. I believe the change has arrived
Activity: 38
Best part about 4NEW is the airdrop. A whooping $28 for free if one can go through with it. This will definitely help in coin circulation
Activity: 62
Awesome!4new project is really mind blowing..kudos to the team for the great ideas...
Activity: 3
This project is future
Activity: 53
The airdrop is on. #4NEW coin is breaking the news. I can't can't dor the launch.
Activity: 25
Nice project, very promising.
Activity: 36
Is good for our future that this technology gave hope into so many areas, as Energy industry also, with beautiful projects like this one who try to innovate the industry.
Activity: 111
hello guys ,, thank you for the great aim and idea of the project , i really think its one of the best projects i have seen
i wish you all good luck
Activity: 196
I seen thhe video of  4NEW on YouTube. It's really amazing video and i perfectly understood full project by watched it.so i suggest all members to see the video so they van easily understand the project.this project will help to produce energy from waste.i think this concept will go to the moon.

One more thing: There was great opportunities with 4NEW, if you end up burning 100,000,000 KWATT it does the 100 MIL get divided up between the 200 MIL sold. Technically making each KWATT worth 1.5 Kilowatts.
Activity: 17
I believe this project has alot to offer
Activity: 154
This project looks very promising, because tokenized electricity is what we all need. After checking all the materials and videos I'm definitely keeping it on my radar. The project has a huge adoption potential.
Activity: 196
4NEW is a Innovative platform built on blockchain technology, now the community can participate interactively and earn electric energy and support into the green program. This revolutionary system allows the community to rely on smart contract to provide value for their utility, its very rare to come across such a good investment [Suspicious link removed]munity are highly interested into decentralised rewarding platforms and 4NEW is here to provide decentralised and sharing by using the trust of blockchain and low cost fees associated with running application, this is a great solution for pollution, potentially a great green idea, with great team!
Activity: 26
Activity: 51
there is lot of similar project, but this time , the team looks very solid.
Lets see how far it will goes
Getcha'pull
Jump to: