Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 4NEW - The World's First tangible Waste to Energy Blockchain - page 87. (Read 32478 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
The 4NEW coin project's reply seems to be very high. Does the project contain high technology? Is it a good prospect for development?
Activity: 65
Merit: 0
There is originality in this project, due to its uniqueness. It is rare to find a project as good and as astute as this. 4NEW has every potential and every reason to succeed. Participating in this project is a great privilege, which can never be forgotten.
Activity: 4
Activity: 17
All I can say is WOW!, turning waste into energy? based on blockchain? this is going to be massive! I'm super excited
Activity: 9
This is promising project
Activity: 26
4NEW is a Good  Project ..Like Shining ..
keep it up..
Activity: 42
Well an ico with a working product this massive is a plus for me.. Count me in
Activity: 1
Activity: 48
nice project - which is preferred exchange?
Activity: 24
an excellent project. glad to participate in it
Activity: 154
4NEW is Waste to Energy treatment plant that will provide services across the entire supply chain of converting waste to energy.
Activity: 54
4NEW is a project that focused on energy and waste, they are producers of energy from the waste and this will save the planet, I really like their ideas and I wish the project will become very successful, Good luck to the team.
Activity: 32
I am hoping that the power plant will be mentioned and I am definitely looking forward into this project, More Power.
Activity: 23
this project 4new is indeed one of it's kind. the idea and concept sure is amazing.. keep it up
Activity: 11
This is powerfull project might enter fast
Activity: 3
I think this project is very good.
I will introduce my friends to join the project.
wish success.
Activity: 50
nice project! When will coin distributed
Activity: 1274
Merit: 646
power plant is working ?

Yes. They currently have two working plants that are producing a total of 10MW of energy.  If you check out their website https://4new.io you can see the videos of the tour and drone footage.
Activity: 11
This is a project I am looking forward to. Hoping for the best with the launch.  Shocked
Activity: 21
Nice to be a part of your community.
Pages:
Jump to: