Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 4NEW - The World's First tangible Waste to Energy Blockchain - page 90. (Read 32478 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
this is the second ico i have ever researched and im so glad to able to earn some of these coins. the platform is awsome and the UI & UX of the site is awsome.
does anyone know if the coin team is hiring remote devs?
Activity: 17
4NEW is one of the most promising blockchain projects out there!
Activity: 12
I am confident that this will be successful
Activity: 14
I wish I can get to create a project like this in my country.  Power is really an issue.  Even if it's to provide a small community with stable electricity.  Am sure it will be very profitable.  I don't  mind cooperating with this develop team

It is an interesting project which is already well under the way! As you may of seen from the above, they have recently acquired a big plant so they are not hanging around and it goes to show how well the company is doing financially so I'm glad to see they have the right support and funds as well as the community on here.

I think they have got very high hopes!

Yes, they are not just waiting for the ICO to finish before kicking off, this will imbued the community with confidence, as the saying goes, action speaks louder than voice, so the actions of this project is creating the needed avenue for them to make more sales and derive the revenue they need to finish up
Activity: 39
I think this is going to be an amazing project. Check out 4NEW for more info and you can also join the airdrop and grab some free coins. A great solution to one of the problems of the community.
Activity: 27
thanks to use green energy to provide security for our PoW blockchain.

I wish you to success
Activity: 30
I don't see it being an exchange announcement at all, I think they have something big to announce, and after the ICO will open again to capitalise on the FOMO.
Activity: 17
This is one of the most promising blockchain projects.
Activity: 210
4New is solution blockchain 4Future in the wolrd
Activity: 109
nice project wow its looks good amd and a lot of potential
to  become a successful token
Activity: 63
4NEW is great project & promising team
Activity: 18
Activity: 364
I have read the new about this project and the company. Everything is really cool.. I respect to developers, good luck with development, also I really liked the design. Look like project has a bright future.
Activity: 21
Very many people join your project, I believe your project will be great!!!
Activity: 9
I'm with the idea of the project and it could bring a great impact to the reality .. Good luck dev

Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 68
this grate news big earn coin in 2018-19 thanks for sharing
Activity: 38
wow this is amazing.
Dedicated and transparent team.
good good good project don't miss
Activity: 5
I heard, the project promises to be perspective. Strong team and  excellent idea! Smiley
Activity: 37
we hope that will sucess and be in top of the blockchain projects of the year!
Activity: 994
Merit: 140

I have heard that there should be a big announcement from 4New this week. Maybe the power plant will be mentioned, we'll see.
At any rate, I am very curious what you will tell us

Really looking forward to the announcement. It can be anything: An exchange that will list the tokens, news about the power plant or the release of the reworked website ....

I'm more hoping on tangible news like breaking ground on the first plant over exchange listings, in the end i think its healthier for projects like this to make big progress in the actual platform than just listings, if people want to trade they will find a way to trade with DEX... but breaking ground really is a major milestone

I don't see it being an exchange announcement at all, I think they have something big to announce, and after the ICO will open again to capitalise on the FOMO.

I hope you are right. But my guess is that they will announce an exchange that lists the tokens. It's common news after the ICO and when they have an agreement with a big exchange it would be also huge.

It is pretty likely given the timing, but i'm still holding out hope for some project build news as well, as they've been hinting things in pictures of progress would really be nice to see some official news on it as well as the team actually starts making some major steps forward.

I can see kwatt tokens being listed on hitbtc or idex, that kind of thing. Would be great to get on bigger exchanges but we have all seen the recent articles about listing prices, I'm not sure if they want to spend hundreds of thousands to get on a big exchange.

I think hitbtc or idex  also very good. IT's go the moon. After that It list on bigger exchange

But it  would be a better achievement of they get to be listed on a bigger exchange as it will drag more attention and might have a good effect on the price.

With the big exchanges it is not that easy, they make big demands. And sometimes you have to pay a lot.
But 4New has already taken a lot of money, so they could afford a listing on Binance. Would be a great thing
Pages:
Jump to: