Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 4NEW - The World's First tangible Waste to Energy Blockchain - page 88. (Read 32478 times)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Such a Big Project Which Will Solve a Big problem in this World Cheesy
Activity: 4
It's a great great project,glad to be part of them
Activity: 16
Utilization of waste - domestic, industrial, medical, radioactive. A good idea for commercialization.
Activity: 81
This project looks good
Activity: 2
Activity: 198
I think 4NEW has some real potential. Just seems really practical and id like to be part of it!
Activity: 69
Well, if this team will really solve two significant problems as Waste Surplus & Energy Shortfall, I will say many thanks to them. So I like this idea.
Activity: 54
Good project. i believe this project will success in future
Activity: 178
Apart from 4NEW bringing Electricity to the blockchain which is ingenious it also plans to bring financial freedom to its Investors.
Activity: 18
Cool and interesting project tokenizing electricity. This would disrupt the electricity industry!
Activity: 10
Idea so awesome and valuable, nice blockchain Waste-to-energy start up which looks most promising off all it has a great team, i am in for sure
Activity: 52
power plant is working ?
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
Good idea, one of first real industry project with blockchain p-to-p. Energy production! Very Interesting!

Yea. Interesting and unique in all its features. Looking forward to a full implementation of this project. Would be cool to see it work physically
Activity: 42
Activity: 51
I think it's great to project and profitable that project team was very good . Idea so awesome and valuable I follow this project
Activity: 83
I think it's great to project and profitable that project team was very good . Idea so awesome and valuable I follow this project
Activity: 54
very good project iwish you goodluck
Activity: 1
the one of freat ICO I found recently.
Activity: 30
If electricity can be tokenized, I think it is very good for people and the earth.
Activity: 6
This project will be profitable and good idea about energy sector.
Pages:
Jump to: