Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 4NEW - The World's First tangible Waste to Energy Blockchain - page 89. (Read 32478 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Register (complete all Task) to earn free token.
Activity: 62
I think we will hear a lot in the future about 4New. this coin gives big profit.
Activity: 252
Merit: 44
Good idea, one of first real industry project with blockchain p-to-p. Energy production! Very Interesting!
Activity: 560
Merit: 270
quite large queries for the project but, accordingly, the project is very difficult to implement, there was a similar project recently by Earth Token. and he collected a lot of money, but so far this project causes me more positive
Activity: 2
Looking forward to work with you!
Activity: 41
Dear team and invester:
It is an interesting project which is already well under the way! As you may of seen from the above, they have recently acquired a big plant so they are not hanging around and it goes to show how well the company is doing financially so I'm glad to see they have the right support and funds as well as the community on here.
hope you great successful in the future
Activity: 6
I believe in this project and the impact it stands to bring, cos the impact will be electrifying in the power sector.. Good one
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
I like your "4NEW's WTE PLANT PROCESS" GoodLuck sir!! and keep be STRONG!
Activity: 87
The Waste to Energy (WTE) power plants is big concept in the future world. So i think It will be success in near future.
Activity: 8
AirDrop Kwatt - do their Job
Really, 4new may be - one of the progressive token in this year.
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
I think we will hear a lot in the future about 4New. The team is professional and experienced in their field, they already have a working product and the technology concept looks nice! I will follow you
Activity: 238
When I examine your project, I realize that you will be really successful. People can safely invest in you, have a good team and a strong sub-structure, I really congratulate you
copper member
Activity: 308
I think 4New coin is revolutionary coin in industry. As it market strategy and team who comes around the globe is more powerful key to spread it to around the globe.
Activity: 57
Very legit and great program for electricity handling on Blockchain, You are going great
Activity: 18
Friends, I really like what you do and I think that you will succeed, I wish you good luck
Activity: 182
is solution blockchain 4Future in the world
Activity: 20
I think 4New coin is revolutionary coin in industry. As it market strategy and team who comes around the globe is more powerful key to spread it to around the globe. Indian NRI CEO is key factor. Indian have very Broad Mind and they know how to increase growth.
Thank team 4New
Activity: 24
wish u all the best for your future success.
good job keep it up
Activity: 1274
Merit: 646
If you haven't already seen 4NEW just announced that they are now doing an $1,000,000 Airdrop for $28 (14 KWATT) per person! Can check it out here: https://goo.gl/7H5EGt  (If you don't trust that link, go to their telegram and it's posted often in there)

Telegram: https://t.me/FRNCoin

means you can get involved with the project just by following them on the popular social media channels  Cheesy

id also check out their website at https://4new.io to read up on the whitepaper and register for the pre-sale.
Activity: 350
Merit: 112
This project is a revolution on energy industry. It will make no more waste on energy on earth.
Waste to Energy (WTE) power plants serve as a dynamic solution with over a 115 year history for addressing two social & environmental crisis; Waste Surplus & Energy Shortfall. Furthermore, other renewable energy sources such as Solar, Wind, Geothermal and Hydro are all dependent on natural resource availability; waste is available everywhere. Revenue generated from waste processing operates the plant at breakeven.

Therefore, the energy produced is free. This free energy can be sold to the national grid or consumed.
Pages:
Jump to: