Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 4NEW - The World's First tangible Waste to Energy Blockchain - page 92. (Read 32478 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
For those who might want to know where the power plant will be based, you can find out through this link... https://youtu.be/qi9i3gwPK5U
Amazing is this already working? or are they just starting with the plant also how many do they have now in this video i saw one and if i am right they should have 2 in the UK.
I also saw that video, but that I don't know this plant is already working or in under development. That we need to be confirmed with admin or need to be wait for some announcement from 4new.

As far as I know, They bought a power plant which is already working. Thats a very big plus for the project. Means this project is coming under the working product category.

Hello and thank you for the opportunity. I think we have a great project going on here. I wish us all every success!
Activity: 91
Brilent news great Airdrop
Activity: 70
Brilliant news, everything seems to be coming together, the new plant; I hope to see the new plant in action this year
Activity: 13
4NEW’s ecosystem provides a blockchain platform until there is no unparalleled for him future
Activity: 73
Hope 4NEW airdrop is became a biggest ICO Of 2018
Activity: 161
Merit: 10
4NEW brings in total transparency to the power usage on to blockchian. reduces wastage and enables the optimum use and distribution of electricity.
Activity: 25
Activity: 21
Good project , nice to join you ,good luck
Thank for good chance
Activity: 39
I hope your campaign is a success. after finishing ico
Activity: 50
I wouldn't miss 4NEW ICO for the world. I really like this project, I think eco-friendly cryptocurrencies are the future
Activity: 43
The team has a proper planning, that i am happy for, what I don't know is there bounty task to be done, a reponse will be appreciated
Activity: 20
The greatest project ever
Activity: 3
For those who might want to know where the power plant will be based, you can find out through this link... https://youtu.be/qi9i3gwPK5U
Amazing is this already working? or are they just starting with the plant also how many do they have now in this video i saw one and if i am right they should have 2 in the UK.
I also saw that video, but that I don't know this plant is already working or in under development. That we need to be confirmed with admin or need to be wait for some announcement from 4new.

As far as I know, They bought a power plant which is already working. Thats a very big plus for the project. Means this project is coming under the working product category.

From all angles and analysis, i think this project would go very far. keep it up devs
Activity: 63
nice project hope its better long terms
Activity: 1
I am very impressed with what 4new has been doing.
Wish success
Activity: 196
    woa..I wish I can get to create a project like this in my country.  Power is really an issue.  Even if it's to provide a small community with stable electricity.  Am sure it will be very profitable.  I don't  mind cooperating with this develop team
Activity: 22

The token sales period of the 4NEW project was successful (more than 40 million from token sales). Is there any information about exchange for this token?

I don't think there has been any announcements regarding exchanges yet (correct me if I am wrong). But I guess we will get this news as soon as their 3 Day prelisting sale is over.

I am confused here after the kyc implementation will the  sale run for another 3 days or 3 to 4 weeks?

The ICO will run for three days only, I have confirmed that with them in Telegram. You can also join the group and check the pinned message that states this.

Telegram: https://t.me/FRNCoin

From the pinned message:

IMPORTANT NEWS - The 4New ICO has paused and will resume in the coming weeks, following a complete integration with Ocular’s Anti- Money Laundering (AML) compliance platform that provides instant verification of a customer`s background (KYC). 4New’s ICO will then re-open for a three day pre-listing sale the dates for which will be announced via the company’s community channels, web site and portal.

Thanks for this darkoth89 it is nice to be informed and i have also joined the telegram group thanks for sharing that also.

No problem, i've seen alot of misinformation in this thread especially with some people saying 4-6 weeks, it's always best to fact check yourself before taking on any new information. Telegram is the single best place to get a reliable answer quickly!
Activity: 98
Merit: 5
The project is starting well already!
Activity: 518
4NEW on the basis of modern technologies gives people the opportunity of uninterrupted use of resources. That's great!
Activity: 364
Merit: 4
Great Idea!! Reserved.
Pages:
Jump to: