Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 4NEW - The World's First tangible Waste to Energy Blockchain - page 95. (Read 32478 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Woww it's huge community, Airdrop and experience team
Activity: 23
I have researched the project and found this to be a great project, I will join in this project
Activity: 40
Activity: 11
Activity: 31
Excellent project ware well in feature
Activity: 33
This project has a very useful idea for environment, as it will help to generate energy, i hope this idea can be implemented with successful manner.
Activity: 7
interesting project👍 best wishes dev's
Activity: 80
Activity: 10
Nice  project! Awsome !!
Activity: 55
excellent projest, interesting and useful and.will be successful,
Activity: 8
I have been on this update for a long time. New investors could be much more interested in the project if they see that a lot of money has already been raised. So the update should come before the 3 days sale
Activity: 22
Tôi ước tôi có thể tạo ra một dự án như thế này ở đất nước tôi. Sức mạnh thực sự là một vấn đề. Ngay cả khi nó cung cấp một cộng đồng nhỏ với điện ổn định. Chắc chắn nó sẽ rất có lợi nhuận.
Activity: 94
I like this project, i think that this is one of the blockchain projects with an actual necessary real-world use case.
 Also as far as i know, they bought a power plant which is in working order. If that's true they also allready have
 working product from the start! Together with the 'green' aspect, always a plus in my book, and solving the
 energy shortfall caused by mining, i see big potential and a bright future.
Activity: 12
If they proved success of the plant and were able to create a sustainable business this could really be a breakthrough; especially that waste is not properly treated in  many countries as it is just burnt or just dumped somewhere (if not the sea). The model if proven could really mean faster growth and expansion internationally.
Activity: 30
Good project with good team ever!
Activity: 55
Join the revolution for cryptocurrency. The admin team is working hard to make it a huge suceess. All people should join @4NewCoin & make it smart contract
Activity: 98
it's excellent projest, interesting and useful! I like it! Good luck team!
Activity: 5
Good project. I have seen your project. For me this project is good and it is resolved the pain point of bitcoin energy. Keep going
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
this is a unique kind of project. introducing energy sector to the blockchain is so useful to the people.
Activity: 44
I'm more hoping on tangible news like breaking ground on the first plant over exchange listings, in the end i think its healthier for projects like this to make big progress in the actual platform than just listings, if people want to trade they will find a way to trade with DEX... but breaking ground really is a major milestone
Pages:
Jump to: