Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔵 [ANN][ICO] 50% SOLD! Aurora 🔥 Decentralized Finance and Banking + Exchange 🔵 - page 2. (Read 11207 times)

Activity: 887
Merit: 500
Nice idea, I hope you can share more good ideas with the project, and develop together with the project. The price of the coin will come up. That will be a wonderful thing.

Yes, it is a really nice idea to give your money to scammers. Read my posts above with proofs, that IDEX is nothing but a SCAM. But clueless bounty hunter like you do not care about that right? You just care about receiving your scammy tokens from that motherfuckers.

I just turned up to this thread after some days to see a SCAM accusation against the OP.Do you have some proofs to show how many users have been scammed by them?
Activity: 868
Merit: 278
Nice idea, I hope you can share more good ideas with the project, and develop together with the project. The price of the coin will come up. That will be a wonderful thing.

Yes, it is a really nice idea to give your money to scammers. Read my posts above with proofs, that IDEX is nothing but a SCAM. But clueless bounty hunter like you do not care about that right? You just care about receiving your scammy tokens from that motherfuckers.

Activity: 166
Merit: 100
Activity: 231

You were accepting BTC for your ICO if offered, and that BTC's are stolen dude. Don't try to argue, because we all know that you are a well known Chinese scammer.

It appears you are confusing us with another project. We have never accepted BTC nor traded BTC, in fact, it's impossible since we have an Ethereum exchange. I'm not sure what your issue is with us but we are none of the things you accuse us to be.
Bitcoin red, Bitcoin Quick, Bitcoin Revolution, Bitcoin Prime, Ethereum Balck, Etehreum platinum, Etehreum Diamond, Ethereum Bitcoin, Etehreum Prime, and many more.. all of them are listed on IDEX.  All that shit tokens are created by scammers via Ethereum platform free of charge, they are naming them Bitcoin Silver, Bitcoin Red, Ethereum Gold, Ethereum Cash, Ethereum Dark, Ethereum Blue, Litecoin Gold, Neo Gold e.t.c. and listing them free of charge on scammy IDEX that is listing any shit coin without any problem. After all that, scammers are announcing the shitcoins on bitcointalk. All that scam projects are using scammy airdrop and pump and dump schemes. There are no whitepapers, no team members, no road maps, just a shitty website designed via worldpress for 50 bucks or so... People who have been with the crypto market for long time now will understand these schemes of scams very easily but the noobs who are easily blinded by vaporware and false claims will fall for it and loose thear hard earned money. All that shit tokens are designed just for scamming people and stealing their money! But scam exchange IDEX does not care about this at all, they are just concentrated on getting their fees for transactions and that's it. No more exchange will ever list such tokens! There was Etherdelta, but is was hacked today and I will be more than pleased if the same will happen to IDEX!

IDEX IS A SCAM !!! STAY AWAY!!!
legendary
Activity: 2478
Merit: 1151
Telegram: @julerz12
We're a decentralized scam exchange, that is listing only "Good" tokens...

Yes dude, we all know that your exchange is full of Scam Tokens, that are designed only for scammy pump and dump schemes, and for only one purpose: "Stealing Peoples hard earned money"

Is there any proof of this accusations you guys have?
Do share it here, for us to be enlightened.
Otherwise, if you have none. Then please, just go away.
We're a decentralized scam exchange, that is listing only "Good" tokens...

Yes dude, we all know that your exchange is full of Scam Tokens, that are designed only for scammy pump and dump schemes, and for only one purpose: "Stealing Peoples hard earned money"

SCAM ALERT!!

DO NOT INVEST IN THIS SHIT!!! IDEX IS A CHINESE SCAM!!! OVER 10BTC STOLEN FROM CUSTOMERS ALREADY!!!

YOU WILL LOOSE ALL YOUR INVESTMENTS!!!

LOL. We're a decentralized ethereum exchange, we don't even trade bitcoin. Quality FUD, next time to a bit of research and at least accuse us of stealing a token we trade on our platform  Grin

You were accepting BTC for your ICO if offered, and that BTC's are stolen dude. Don't try to argue, because we all know that you are a well known Chinese scammer.

SCAM ALERT!!

DO NOT INVEST IN THIS SHIT!!! IDEX IS A CHINESE SCAM!!! OVER 10BTC STOLEN FROM CUSTOMERS ALREADY!!!

LOL. We're a decentralized ethereum exchange, we don't even trade bitcoin. Quality FUD, next time to a bit of research and at least accuse us of stealing a token we trade on our platform  Grin

SCAM ALERT!!

Thanks for posting mate. This Chinese scammers are stealing customers money. I also recommend everybody to stay away from this scammy ICO!
Activity: 784
Merit: 425
I want to touch on a topic. MEW hacking is a bad situation but it can benefit IDEX.
what are you thinking.
Activity: 392
I like this project very much, and I see their business going up. Let's see how the result ends selling tokens.
Activity: 219
https://foxtrading.io/?ref=xykdazw8
I will definitely invest near the end, that unsold tokens will be burned is a huge plus. The slow start can be explained by the absence of any early bird bonuses. There isnt any Fomo happening Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1519
I don't know why they can't collect money. This project is a candidate to be Binance of decentralized Ethereum exchanges. Yet, people sleep on it. There's no logical explanation about it.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
Passive Coin - low supply coin with backing fund!
Good projects are born in pain, usually. This include IDEX.

As Vitalik tweeted once that he likes Kitties so, do not expect any working scaling solution on Ethereum network soon.
Like BTC core dev., happy to changes slowly. LoL ... while people paying $15+ for tranactions, seems they do not care much. Ideology (suppose) more important than "consumer satisfaction".
Even Litecoin is now more cost-friendly for transactions, than ETH. Crazy times.
But Kitties are more important.  Grin

I read some crucial info about IDEX.
Glad to see IDEX + AURORA is cost-effective project, rare in our crazy ICOs times.
As I dislike EtherDelta and not using it, I will look forward to see IDEX success story.
143 ETHs are very low, but I think it's nice to have a working system right now.
I do not understand people, they throw money into silly projects, but they do not send money to a working system.

Agreed that it is low, but the good thing is we have raised enough to make it to our next milestone. Obviously this isn't going as well as we'd hope but we are thankful to have enough to move forward and continue developing out our products.
i wonder does decentralized exchange truely have a future, people have a very bad experience on EtherDelta which is also a ethereum decentralized exchange

Great question to be asking. Unfortunately etherreum is going through a lot of pains right now with the gas prices being so high. We're actively exploring other blockchains to build on instead. We can't wait for ethereum to figure out scaling, it will take too long.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Wondering why there isn't much engagement with this project... I can see this being huge in 2018!
Activity: 784
Merit: 425
143 ETHs are very low, but I think it's nice to have a working system right now.
I do not understand people, they throw money into silly projects, but they do not send money to a working system.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
I think if you see the prospect is very good and it is proportional to the price offered, unfortunately this time the selleranya is still not good what's with the investors, I ask for the selleranya getting better and ended with success.karna very dear with a very good prospect is not there is a pretty good result. Good luck ,,,
Pages:
Jump to: