Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀 Adbank 🤖: The New World Currency of Online Advertising - page 14. (Read 35250 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 280
Admin please consider new exchange soon as kuicion has low volume and due to this adb is not able to show its potential
Kucoin makes good volumes. This not exchange problem, but the fact that the team did not start active marketing of its project. Big exchanges will certainly be. At the moment, enough and kucoin
Activity: 399
Merit: 251
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
One of the main Adbank project parts will be dedicated to fraud detection and prevention system. It will be based on blockchain technology supported by artificial intelligence created by Adbank and currently patent pending.
Activity: 84
Admin please consider new exchange soon as kuicion has low volume and due to this adb is not able to show its potential
Activity: 42
Just Added Another 50.000 ADB to my portfolio... as a publisher with multiple websites I feel the pain you are trying to solve...
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
Just an additional input. Airdrop will occur in 2 batches. 2 months and 7months after the ICO. There is no exact date for the snapshot of wallets but I believe that it will occur before or on that exact dates mention above. So it's better to store your tokens in MEW earlier so that you will guarantee to receive airdrop.

The date has changed for some reason? because the blog post clearly says 1 month after distribution which means, It should come in the upcoming days.
I'm still waiting for news about first Airdrop and hold my tokens in myetherwallet. I want to know date of this Airdrop and how big it will be.
I did not recieve any extra token for sharing and commenting about ADB in the Telegram?
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1031
Just an additional input. Airdrop will occur in 2 batches. 2 months and 7months after the ICO. There is no exact date for the snapshot of wallets but I believe that it will occur before or on that exact dates mention above. So it's better to store your tokens in MEW earlier so that you will guarantee to receive airdrop.

The date has changed for some reason? because the blog post clearly says 1 month after distribution which means, It should come in the upcoming days.
Activity: 756
Merit: 114
http://www.cd3d.app/
I think that a promising project. I store my tokens in order to participate in Airdrop. I will wait for the following information about this
Lots of big news coming that will be pushed heavily with PR. Our roadmap is also very aggressive with some huge milestones coming in the near future (acquisition, beta).
Just noticed your tweet. Thats 100% a scam. Why do they do it. Some Nigerian guy done it to us but twitter shut it down
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097
Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh
Will we be notified when there is more information about the incoming airdrop?

There is information about airdrop in telegram chat. Admin have written that airdrop will occur 7 month after ICO token distribution. You should hold your tokens on wallet (MEW for example), to receive airdrop.

Activity: 910
Merit: 106
www.cd3d.app

There is information about airdrop in telegram chat. Admin have written that airdrop will occur 7 month after ICO token distribution. You should hold your tokens on wallet (MEW for example), to receive airdrop.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
Currently adding to binance increases the volume of trading of any coin, adbank is no exception. It remains only to hope that this will happen

At the same time, binance don't add coins with low trading volume and that community don't request. I'm very optimistic about the project, I suggest waiting for the platform launch and you will see the demand coming.

I absolutely agree. As you can see, developers are really working hard for this project. And they really want to launch the platform. Look how active they were and serious about this. We will see a full launch soon

developers also have a good strategy for success and development of the project and to better future. the bounty hunter for more excitement again promotes this project so quickly achieved success.

correct. IF AND ONLY IF they did not yet sell all their bounty rewards. actually adbank has a good bounty allocation . i saw the spreadsheet and i must say participants received good amounts. if they will just hold their ADB, once the platform is launch, sure they will not regret holding it.

Already after ICO they announced about the airdrop people who hold the coin will get the airdrop. I think start paying the airdrop coin for 6 months.
Activity: 476
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
Currently adding to binance increases the volume of trading of any coin, adbank is no exception. It remains only to hope that this will happen

At the same time, binance don't add coins with low trading volume and that community don't request. I'm very optimistic about the project, I suggest waiting for the platform launch and you will see the demand coming.

I absolutely agree. As you can see, developers are really working hard for this project. And they really want to launch the platform. Look how active they were and serious about this. We will see a full launch soon

developers also have a good strategy for success and development of the project and to better future. the bounty hunter for more excitement again promotes this project so quickly achieved success.

correct. IF AND ONLY IF they did not yet sell all their bounty rewards. actually adbank has a good bounty allocation . i saw the spreadsheet and i must say participants received good amounts. if they will just hold their ADB, once the platform is launch, sure they will not regret holding it.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102

Is gasfiles that cheap they can’t afford to pay for their own website template??? That’s wack!!!
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
just checked the coinmarketcap of adbank, and you already have a trading volume of 85K dollars. i know this has bit of difference from the time it was listed on kucoin. but hope to see adb tokens to binance. im sure it will give you huge trading volume. but i want to ask what is the circulating supply od adbank?

really just a matter of time, it's a very well known coin with a good usecase, when the market volatility dies down a little and things go back to normal, it'll be added. I give it 2 months tops

well two or even three months must waited and i think it is already enough time to see adb in that exchange. I believed that adb has good potential anyway.
Activity: 476
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

Pages:
Jump to: