Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀 Adbank 🤖: The New World Currency of Online Advertising - page 15. (Read 35250 times)

legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1031
Currently adding to binance increases the volume of trading of any coin, adbank is no exception. It remains only to hope that this will happen

At the same time, binance don't add coins with low trading volume and that community don't request. I'm very optimistic about the project, I suggest waiting for the platform launch and you will see the demand coming.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
But does this help investors? Or does this help The ones on stage with him more? I agree it is news which is always a positive. So I won’t argue that. I guess I just want the big news
Activity: 84
 I don’t see this being that big of news, yes it’s a positive but how does this help adbank as a company? I might be missing something so I’m open to discuss further
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
just checked the coinmarketcap of adbank, and you already have a trading volume of 85K dollars. i know this has bit of difference from the time it was listed on kucoin. but hope to see adb tokens to binance. im sure it will give you huge trading volume. but i want to ask what is the circulating supply od adbank?
Currently adding to binance increases the volume of trading of any coin, adbank is no exception. It remains only to hope that this will happen

really just a matter of time, it's a very well known coin with a good usecase, when the market volatility dies down a little and things go back to normal, it'll be added. I give it 2 months tops
Activity: 700
Merit: 280
just checked the coinmarketcap of adbank, and you already have a trading volume of 85K dollars. i know this has bit of difference from the time it was listed on kucoin. but hope to see adb tokens to binance. im sure it will give you huge trading volume. but i want to ask what is the circulating supply od adbank?
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Activity: 700
Merit: 280
I recently purchased tokens on the stock exchange, and I have already transferred to a new wallet. I need to inform the team advance, my question is with getting airdrop. will I get tokens for a new wallet?
Apparently the distribution will be to all the holders of the token from the snapshot of the network for a certain day. I think you don't have to do anything to get tokens
Activity: 409
Merit: 250
I'm waiting for the end of march. 1. Total market cap is expected to go up a lot soon. 2. Adbank's service will release their beta in March 3. Volume will  go up soon, it's still incredibly undervalued. Like suppoman said, there's just too many good companies to choose from. Personally I only hold 64.000 ADB, and I really wish I could buy more.

well you can still buy more. its down to 250 sats each each, if btc will continue to rise, maybe adb price and other altcoins it will down a bit more, and that time we can buy more alts which is on sale. Smiley i am waiting for march 3 as well. Smiley
I'm waiting for the end of march. 1. Total market cap is expected to go up a lot soon. 2. Adbank's service will release their beta in March 3. Volume will  go up soon, it's still incredibly undervalued. Like suppoman said, there's just too many good companies to choose from. Personally I only hold 64.000 ADB, and I really wish I could buy more.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1031
What's the deal with Suppoman and Adbank exactly? I have checked his channel and apparently, he is getting a lot of hate for selling his course in Udemy, anything else?
I dont think suppoman is a fraud altough over some statements i have a different opinion offcourse
Activity: 182
Merit: 7
 That is a very insignificant amount. I think if anyone is even thinking about price at this point this isn’t the project for you
Activity: 238
Merit: 15
I recently purchased tokens on the stock exchange, and I have already transferred to a new wallet. I need to inform the team advance, my question is with getting airdrop. will I get tokens for a new wallet?
I do like suppoman he was very positive during the dip and gives good advice.  If you believe in the project it doesnt really matter what hes says as long as you can validate it with test. Interest in a bank is pitfully and with inflation your savings depreciate.  So it up to your where you put your cash and what risk you take and for how long
Activity: 378
Merit: 106
Does anybody knows when airdrops will happen exactly? And conditions of distributions. Not much time left before 1st one.
Did u see it in the White Paper? I think, you will find there all answers on your questions. Check it
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Does anybody knows when airdrops will happen exactly? And conditions of distributions. Not much time left before 1st one.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 403
Another advice for the investors here. Since the bounty distribution is ongoing, I expect a dump so the price may go even lower, I suggest to not sell based on that. Instead, consider this as your last chance to buy at a low price and hodl.
Let them sell. Those who wish can buy at a low price. Sellers will later regret this. Personally, I'll buy if the price goes down even lower
I think the coin has already reached its minimum value, most likely it is caused by a correction in the cryptocurrency market, I now see a global correction of the sixth wave and expect a rapid rise in the market in the future, so I have already purchased tokens. by the way I have a question - how to get airdrop - I need somewhere to register your new purse? I just don't want to keep the hot wallet so I converted from the  exchange immediately on the cold.

I'm afraid, we can see more deeper correction. So one thing we should do is wait when market will be stable. Other moves are dangerous in this situation.
Activity: 490
Merit: 103
Another advice for the investors here. Since the bounty distribution is ongoing, I expect a dump so the price may go even lower, I suggest to not sell based on that. Instead, consider this as your last chance to buy at a low price and hodl.
Let them sell. Those who wish can buy at a low price. Sellers will later regret this. Personally, I'll buy if the price goes down even lower
I think the coin has already reached its minimum value, most likely it is caused by a correction in the cryptocurrency market, I now see a global correction of the sixth wave and expect a rapid rise in the market in the future, so I have already purchased tokens. by the way I have a question - how to get airdrop - I need somewhere to register your new purse? I just don't want to keep the hot wallet so I converted from the  exchange immediately on the cold.
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
New Adbank Advisor: Ad Tech & Acquisition Expert, Jon Walsh. We are thrilled to announce a new advisor who has multiple ad tech exits under his belt and is helping Adbank by consulting on the acquisition strategy/due diligence. https://medium.com/adbank-blog/new-adbank-advisor-ad-tech-acquisition-expert-jon-walsh-99c68658aa66
Pages:
Jump to: