Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀 Adbank 🤖: The New World Currency of Online Advertising - page 17. (Read 35250 times)

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Ganja <3
I'd like to remind everyone about what happened to Monaco and DENT, both started below the ICO price and was being dumped and then skyrocketed to almost x100. I suggest not listening to this FUD. If you participated in the bounty then you have nothing to lose, and If you invested, I believe you read the whitepaper and the roadmap, there is no reason to sell If you believe in the project, don't listen to the FUD in Telegram.

Thank you for being a voice of reason here, seems like most 'investors' bought without any strategy or plan, they just want to be rich today. One FUD-caused crash and all of them drop their coins and run for the hills. My investments dropped with about 75% in a few weeks, which sucks, but I didn't buy to be rich now, I bought to be rich in 2020. I'm still buying today, all the way to the bottom and I'll be buying all the way up because unlike 95% of the market I read the whitepapers, I did the research on the teams and the tech, and I understand the market. Rant over lol

let them dump  Wink you should use fud to get cheap coins Cheesy only people dump who want to get quick rich what will be not working with 99% of the LEGAL projects. for that they should look for some pump/dump scamcoins  Roll Eyes
Activity: 756
Merit: 114
http://www.cd3d.app/
It's great that the token is already on the coinmarketcap. I wait when there will be Airdrop to participate. Good team work
Activity: 1302
Merit: 403
I'd like to remind everyone about what happened to Monaco and DENT, both started below the ICO price and was being dumped and then skyrocketed to almost x100. I suggest not listening to this FUD. If you participated in the bounty then you have nothing to lose, and If you invested, I believe you read the whitepaper and the roadmap, there is no reason to sell If you believe in the project, don't listen to the FUD in Telegram.

I'm agree with you. It could be, because capitalization of this project isn't very big. But we should wait stabilization of market for that.
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

Thank you for being a voice of reason here, seems like most 'investors' bought without any strategy or plan, they just want to be rich today. One FUD-caused crash and all of them drop their coins and run for the hills. My investments dropped with about 75% in a few weeks, which sucks, but I didn't buy to be rich now, I bought to be rich in 2020. I'm still buying today, all the way to the bottom and I'll be buying all the way up because unlike 95% of the market I read the whitepapers, I did the research on the teams and the tech, and I understand the market. Rant over lol
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
Join us this Thursday at 3PM EST / 8PM GMT for our LIVE weekly update and AMA with co-founder Angelo Dodaro

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsZg2dWT9Y1qwCUNs9MEuhA/live

legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1031
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
GIF by SOCIFI
Adbank is listed on coinmarketcap
It's a good news for all holders.

Now it is not the right position to decide because they will issue the airdrop on monthly basis for 7 months. Good reputation company will take sometime to increase it's price. But the thing is adbank is a long term investment.

Well said. A veeeeery veeery long term investment since they have no tech guy in team yet. And maybe never have.

Lol I take one look on linkedin and I find a bunch of tech guys, if you try to spread FUD then at least do it right.
Even if it was true, no problems in hiring new staff. In addition, crowdsale was successful, they have many money
Activity: 238
Merit: 10

Now it is not the right position to decide because they will issue the airdrop on monthly basis for 7 months. Good reputation company will take sometime to increase it's price. But the thing is adbank is a long term investment.

Well said. A veeeeery veeery long term investment since they have no tech guy in team yet. And maybe never have.

Lol I take one look on linkedin and I find a bunch of tech guys, if you try to spread FUD then at least do it right.
If you are just here to comment to have a number of post, better to do a research or at least check the first page of Announcement Thread where you can find the team behind the project. If you post something nice and true or verified information at least you will get a merit to upgrade your  rank.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
After the bitcoin falling , i see him in green few times. That's a good thing, 120 BTC was the first 24h volume.
The next thing is that soon when the bitcoin start rising again this will go skyrocket.
Activity: 18
i like the team and the coin it just needs some marketing
Activity: 700
Merit: 12

Better check twice before commenting any thing negative about the company because check their profile they have tech guys in their team for further development about the project.

given the current market situation it's great they got on kucoin right now. Once the market picks back up we'll see it go to over 1 trillion, which will make ADB tokens triple in value easily. I'm hodling all my coins so I can get the airdropped tokens in 1 month and 7 months.
Activity: 7

Activity: 602
Merit: 107
Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

Activity: 7
SCAM ALEEEEEEERT !!?

This guy is a scam artist and this project is an obvious SCAM. In telegram channel serious concerns raised. And people are banned just because asking where is the smart contract where we can see that you have Locked up team tokens.
Or why non of the tech team have LinkedIn profile.
Website says hard cap reach sold out. And lateron they say that unsold tokens will be airdropped !?
In explorer2 (ethplorer) we can see 90% of tokens in teams hands .
I am expecting a team token dump and an exit SCAM like $we are hacked " after all these redflags.

On Twitter there is also a campaign going on.
https://twitter.com/Mars_Murrays/status/959948704135426048

Activity: 546
Merit: 107
Kucoin is really on of the best exchange for begin. But it's to early to sale this tokens now. I think ADB have huge potential. So we need to wait.

Yes Kucoin is one of the best exchange accpeting new token with highly potential but when I saw the price of adb, I think this the good time to buy more.
Activity: 18
Kucoin is really on of the best exchange for begin. But it's to early to sale this tokens now. I think ADB have huge potential. So we need to wait.

we need to market this coin, youtube and twitter will be a good way to start
Activity: 1302
Merit: 403
Pages:
Jump to: