Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀 Adbank 🤖: The New World Currency of Online Advertising - page 18. (Read 35250 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 100
GIF by SOCIFI
my opinion is adb/kucoin - 0.50$ adb/binance - 2$ Good team good results Buy now hodl and enjoy
Trading on Binance would be a very good start. On the Kuccoun, token shows good trading volumes. It is likely that Binance will pay attention to this if the team will negotiate with them
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Adbank is listed on coinmarketcap
It's a good news for all holders.

we should see 3x very soon
Activity: 448
Merit: 104
Adbank is listed on coinmarketcap
It's a good news for all holders.
Activity: 70
my opinion is adb/kucoin - 0.50$ adb/binance - 2$ Good team good results Buy now hodl and enjoy

The interesting thing is that before 1hour they have been accepted on coinmarketcap and still not showing their full potential. After all the market cup matters.
Activity: 1
Any price speculation on hitting exchanges Cool

After accepting ADB on kucoin the things are going fantastic ! Already stabilizing from the ICO dump and after BTC going high, our coin will head 0.50$ izi.
Hard cap was 50% reached, 20millions raised.
Just read the Whithepaper and u will see what a great idea is for the advertising business.

P.S Thank me later. Wink

i agree it's awesome. 50M HARD CAP. That's a good sign. Good dip in the last hour great chance to buy
Activity: 70

After accepting ADB on kucoin the things are going fantastic ! Already stabilizing from the ICO dump and after BTC going high, our coin will head 0.50$ izi.
Hard cap was reached 8 days before the ICO ends !
Just read the Whitepaper and u will see what a great idea is for the advertising business.

P.S Thank me later. Wink
i just invested 5 btc in this coin.

it pops up on Coinmarketcap now. 560M Supply. It just got accepted on Kucoin.
Activity: 471
Merit: 105
It was announced but not tradable yet, you can check Kucoin site or twitter. The project look very promising, I'd hodl or even buy more instead of dump If I were you.
it is tradable since 2 hours Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1031
It was announced but not tradable yet, you can check Kucoin site or twitter. The project look very promising, I'd hodl or even buy more instead of dump If I were you.
BUY EVERYONE QUICK ADBANK IS TRADING AT KUCOIN Shocked Grin

WOW!  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

at what price mate? can you give me the link, i havent booked marked the site. im afraid i'll input the wrong one,

also if the price is 30k adb=1 eth, may i know if the team set a final price of eth during that time? anyone knows about it then?

here https://www.kucoin.com/ and price was $1000
Activity: 409
Merit: 250

WOW!  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

at what price mate? can you give me the link, i havent booked marked the site. im afraid i'll input the wrong one,

also if the price is 30k adb=1 eth, may i know if the team set a final price of eth during that time? anyone knows about it then?
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
GIF by SOCIFI
to clear things up:
1 eth = 30K ADB
Investors are getting their coins before thursday this week, the bounty  participants get them in the first week of februari (next week I think)
Februari3rd we'll get an announcement about a listing, I'm hoping binance but i'm guessing kucoin
This a good news. But a bad situation in the market. It is likely exchange will open below the price of ico, if the team does not take any active actions
Activity: 238
Merit: 15
Manager has written in Telegram chat, that distribution of bounty payments will begin in several days after distribution to investors. I think it's right.
It will be next week above the Manager gave a link which shows these dates (February 5-7) hope for an active trade.
Activity: 910
Merit: 106
www.cd3d.app
to clear things up:
1 eth = 30K ADB
Investors are getting their coins before thursday this week, the bounty  participants get them in the first week of februari (next week I think)
Februari3rd we'll get an announcement about a listing, I'm hoping binance but i'm guessing kucoin
Please tell me, and what was cut hard cap - it will not hurt the company? I'm worried about the timing - is there enough collected funds to preserve and adhere to the timeline.

less coins in circulation makes them each more valuable, so no it won't hurt the company

If capitalizations of company is not very big, tokens price could rise very high. So these tokens have great perspective.
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
to clear things up:
1 eth = 30K ADB
Please tell me, and what was cut hard cap - it will not hurt the company? I'm worried about the timing - is there enough collected funds to preserve and adhere to the timeline.

less coins in circulation makes them each more valuable, so no it won't hurt the company
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
TOKEN DISTRIBUTION IS COMPLETE!

Here's what to do if you don't see tokens yet: https://medium.com/adbank-blog/adb-token-distribution-is-complete-793f2566425c

Activity: 1302
Merit: 403
Manager has written in Telegram chat, that distribution of bounty payments will begin in several days after distribution to investors. I think it's right.
Pages:
Jump to: