Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔥[ICO] AI MACHINE LEARNING for GPUs Owners 🚀 Myriads.IO 🔥 $1.1MLN RAISED - page 15. (Read 5937 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
The project seems big. Can such a small team deal with it?
Activity: 518
Your video presentation in your is very good. It is simple, quick and detailed I just hope that there is also a subtitle or maybe translated for other languages.

Yes, I agree subtitle can surely help other countries to understand well hoe this project really works, I is good to know that devs already made a video presentation of this project.
We can also try to better advertise the video in various languages that would help all the subsequent native language investors understand about Myriads platform we can try with translators who are available for us.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
I am joining the twitter bounty campaign hopefully the ICO can be reached their quota in no time. I also like the bonus BTC if the cap has been reached. It can attract more promoters for these project.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
We want to add multiple payment options even fiat currencies for better user experience, but main currency will be MRDS tokens

When you add multiple payment options and fiat currencies which will definitely helping you in attracting new Customers, what's your plan to make people pick up MRDS tokens over other payment options?
We wank to make 25% discount for end-users who pay with MRDS tokens, it will be good incentive to buy and use MRDS tokens.

25% discount can be incentive for some people from crypto space, but for the recent I think they will prefer to pay with other payment option because getting your token through exchanges it will cost them fees and time and risk if your token get listed only on small exchange.
I think most of investors prefer payment with other cryptocurrencies, as it is easier and safier (because of more stable value). Anyway, it is good idea to give 25% for early holders of MRDS token.
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
We want to add multiple payment options even fiat currencies for better user experience, but main currency will be MRDS tokens

When you add multiple payment options and fiat currencies which will definitely helping you in attracting new Customers, what's your plan to make people pick up MRDS tokens over other payment options?
We wank to make 25% discount for end-users who pay with MRDS tokens, it will be good incentive to buy and use MRDS tokens.

25% discount can be incentive for some people from crypto space, but for the recent I think they will prefer to pay with other payment option because getting your token through exchanges it will cost them fees and time and risk if your token get listed only on small exchange.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
Your video presentation in your is very good. It is simple, quick and detailed I just hope that there is also a subtitle or maybe translated for other languages.

Yes, I agree subtitle can surely help other countries to understand well hoe this project really works, I is good to know that devs already made a video presentation of this project.

I am sure many of members will try to watch and understand how this project really works. This can help investors to attract and make them invest in this project.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io
Maybe i missing Myriads bounty at this time Sad.. How to earn MRDS at this time by free or only buy it at 20th March?

Please join bounty program here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty10-btc-378-eth-myriadsio-machine-learning-btc-mrds-payout-2915094

Nice, this project already have a bounty campaign. This can surely help to increase the popularity of myriads. I just hope this can help to increase exposure of this project,
copper member
Activity: 42
Merit: 7
Official Representative: t.me/MyriadsSupport
It is mandatory even you are just a small time investor? Or this just depends on the ICO regulation

KYC verification is required for contributors who want to buy on more then 2,5 ETH and not required who less
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
In plans whether the command to launch bounty to a few social networks, as well as airdrop or anything similar has an intention to take part in given areas and I think not at me of one. Than more tokens at lot of people, that in any case is better.
Activity: 280
It is mandatory even you are just a small time investor? Or this just depends on the ICO regulation
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
Nowadays the evolution of the growth of the technolgy is rapidly changing to the different aspects and level. We all know that the spirit of the marchine learning and artificial intelligence is also boosting in the community. So, this project make use of this current trend to be able to unleashed the diversities in the community. I hope that this project will remain strong until it reach its goal for the community.
Yes, the project will succeed sooner or later. Their experienced team creates a hardware and a software approach to machine learning.  This project aims to decentralize artificial intelligence by blockchain technology. Or it is 40% to 50% less expensive lowest price based on the perfect market. Because of this things, this ico become great or more revolutionary.
Our technology today is quite powerful because of so many innovations that has been made. This project is one of them which have many services that is very interesting to know. As what you said that this project has already have experienced team then I am hoping that they can create a better services to the community.
Well technologies of these days actually fuels the drive for innovations and machinery enhancements I wish them greater achievements and also I will be here for updates
Activity: 238
Myriads experienced team is creating new hardware and software approach to machine learning. Myriads.io - project that aims to decentralize artificial intelligence by leveraging blockchain technology. We believe that decentralized machine learning is a new technological revolution.
I really like the concept and Idea of this project. They use machine learning and artificial intelligence which really is efficient and helps the platform. And these technologies are discussed a lot which will help the platform bring more investors!
With AI and robots buzzing over everyone’s mind lately, the team has found the best time to launch this project. Many investors would love to try investing in such fields.
Activity: 280
Myriads experienced team is creating new hardware and software approach to machine learning. Myriads.io - project that aims to decentralize artificial intelligence by leveraging blockchain technology. We believe that decentralized machine learning is a new technological revolution.
I really like the concept and Idea of this project. They use machine learning and artificial intelligence which really is efficient and helps the platform. And these technologies are discussed a lot which will help the platform bring more investors!
Yes, with the rise of popularity of AI and machine learning nowadays, where you can check the current trend on the web, Myriads, I think has a great timing of introducing this platform to the people but one thing I'm just concerned again is if this platform purpose can affect the GPU's performance and health? Really searching the answer for this.
Activity: 182
Activity: 210
Activity: 61
Hi! I really excited with this project, I think thats very great idea! Hope it will get to the top! good luck Cheesy
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
Tokens that wont be sold during the crowdsale will be destroyed but may we know when will you realease the  tokens to the buyers?
Yes, I also want to find out. Because this is a very important point in any company. Is there any news when the sale will be carried out?

I'm guessing it's going to be one out of three:

1) Burnt by some address

2) Sold en masse privately

3) Dumped on Exchanges
Pages:
Jump to: