Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀AKAIITO🚀 - use cryptocurrency in Your every day life❤️. - page 106. (Read 21188 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 3
Do u have KYC?? If yes light one or full?

We will have KYC implemented is invested amount is more than 10 000 USD. If invested amount is less than 10 000 USD, then there won't be a need for KYC.
The KYC procedure will very soon become mandatory for every self-respecting project. I think that the AKAIITO project will soon call on all participants to undergo this procedure.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Hello!
First of all I want to wish good luck to akaiito team! I like your idea from first day of project!
So during pre-ico you collected 142 ETH..Why did you hide this information from site?

Mate, team is preparing to the main sale - ICO. Probably that's the reason Smiley

it's coming soon?
On their main website you have got a counter (right now 13 days 12 hours ...)
Activity: 88
Merit: 0
The Chinese translation does not sound correct for me.
I guess their is some work need to be done.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
I did not see a lot of articles about the project. Probably im missing smth. Could someobe share sone articles or links to the posts where project is mentioned??
Really, you sure! because i have seen some on medium sometime ago. Well! maybe they are not many. It needs time. Many people will start blogging numerous about this great project
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
What languages do you offer? I mean website and wp translation

Website is translated to 10 languages, while whitepaper - to 7. I'd say all most important languages are covered.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Mate, team is preparing to the main sale - ICO. Probably that's the reason Smiley

I think this information should be open. Anyway it depends on team view of course.

it's coming soon?

in 13 days. You can check this on site https://akaiito.io/
Activity: 532
Merit: 102
Hello!
First of all I want to wish good luck to akaiito team! I like your idea from first day of project!
So during pre-ico you collected 142 ETH..Why did you hide this information from site?

it's coming soon?
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Hello!

Activity: 308
Hello!
Activity: 406
Any plans to make hackaton for the devs?? It is superb way how to attract new devs in ur team
Activity: 213
Activity: 1176
Merit: 500
1eth = how many tokens?
Merit: 11
all the languages are available on the website. Hope the team would add some more because new translations are the keys to the new markets
Merit: 22
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
What is the focus of the team right after ICO? Marketing or Coding?? U know both are very important but every team is paying special attention firstly only on 1 thing
I think the team could do all simultaniously. What is the sense of emplasize only 1 thing??
What is the focus of the team right after ICO? Marketing or Coding?? U know both are very important but every team is paying special attention firstly only on 1 thing
Merit: 11
Do u have ur own pr and marketing department?? Have u partnered with any pr agencie??
What is the need of suck kind of partnership?? Only wasting of money. The team has their own perfect departments that works very well
Do u have ur own pr and marketing department?? Have u partnered with any pr agencie??
copper member
Activity: 154
Where can I check the previous team works?? I wanna be sure they are experienced enough

You can check it from our website, from the team part.
copper member
Activity: 154
Will u share with the audience the address where u will store all the ETH? For the purpose of transperancy with community u know

All the ETH is stored at the wallet, where ETH was sent during Pre ICO. Now Pre ICO funds will be distributed (as mentioned in WP), mainly for Marketing needs.
Jump to: