Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀AKAIITO🚀 - use cryptocurrency in Your every day life❤️. - page 108. (Read 21188 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 11
As for the development, when the alpha realese is scheduled??Im also curious will u start the bug bounty for the first realese?? Thank u in advance for the answer
Activity: 1176
Merit: 500
Do you have github? Share the link please on PM, thank you.
Merit: 22
Any plans for Asia roadshow?? Or other events for getting more attention from potential investors??
As far as i know the the team has arranged a lot of events and they will share the info in media channels once its fully booked
Merit: 29
Any plans for Asia roadshow?? Or other events for getting more attention from potential investors??
Merit: 10
I did not see a lot of articles about the project. Probably im missing smth. Could someobe share sone articles or links to the posts where project is mentioned??
I think u are right u are missing smth. There are a lot of post about this project in twitter and fb as an example
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
I did not see a lot of articles about the project. Probably im missing smth. Could someobe share sone articles or links to the posts where project is mentioned??
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
the project is interesting and the team quite successfully and correctly chose the sources of advertising.
I personally saw it in many sources, and I will gladly support them

Sometimes it really helps when community take this step into their hands, but the main roadmap of advertizing programm needs to be planned by the team.
Activity: 378
the project is interesting and the team quite successfully and correctly chose the sources of advertising.
I personally saw it in many sources, and I will gladly support them
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
do you guys have any bounty ?
Activity: 588
When team will start agressive marketing the project will face the mass adoption! Hope it will happen while ICO,  not after..
The marketing is already ongoing and it is pretty successful. Otherwise here will be zero members. But agree with even more aggressive pr and marketing project will face mass adoption even faster
Yeah! I have joined other projects sometime ago where they had to pause and postpone sales to wait and get mass adoption before they continued and it was successful. So we need to take AKAIITO viral. Spread the news everywhere
Activity: 308
Merit: 110
The pre-ICO is almost on the end! A few hours from it. And what we have:
Distributed: 267 080 AI at rate 1000 AIC = 1 ETH and plus 60% bonus. Does it mean that during pre-ICO was collected about 120 ETH?
Not bad, I think they'll achieve softcap pretty easily.
Hello, where is your team base? Do you have office(s)?

As I understand the head office is located at Lai 34, Tallinn, Estonia. There are a lot of blockchain startups from Estonia nowadays as they have a loyal laws regarding ICOs there.
Activity: 185
Merit: 10
Hello, where is your team base? Do you have office(s)?
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
Distributed: 267 080 AI at rate 1000 AIC = 1 ETH and plus 60% bonus. Does it mean that during pre-ICO was collected about 120 ETH?

Good calculations. Hmm dont know are you right, whe i calculated the number was almost the same.
Soon will start AKAIITO main token sale. All who dont invest in presale , wait for main sale and get your tokens!
Regards.
Activity: 308
Merit: 110
The community is growing day by day.. Awesome! Very like the way how the team is making an ICO
The community is growing, because the idea is cool. I recommend all the information on the site and do not trust outside sources
They have a good marketing ability, it's a key for success.
What plans do they have to attract sellers to the platform? With clients it`s all clear - if would be places where they could buy goods, services etc. they will appear.
But what about sellers of this goods, services?

Well I think, the platform similar to consumers/buyers will be  advantageous to sellers too. Its an added marketing for them with lesser costs and expenses just adeherig to the Akaiito's ecosystem, they will be good. Also, if you will have a large base of buyers then, sellers will come in because they know demand will be as much.

Thanks! I`ven`t find anything about it in the whitepaper and that`s why it become curius for me!
Also I don`t find anuthing related to the customs procedures with the bought goods in the buyers country. For example, if one from my country bought abroad goods for more than 500 EUR and they arrrived to the customs by delivery service, broker or buyer had to pass obligatory customs procedures and pay taxes!
In other way buyer would not have the access to these goods and could not scan the required QR code in order to make the deal through the AKAIITO smart contract!
What solutions will be in such situations???    
Maybe its not detailed yet on the whitepaper although it has been mentioned, taxes are included in the procedures. Which, essentialy adopt the tax regulation of a country for which the transaction is under its jurisdiction.

Just look at the page #15 of the WP with the next steps of the Deal among buyers and sellers, based on Smart contract. I think we have to discuss all of the misunerstading things about it in order to make this project better.

Activity: 466
Merit: 375
Supporting Akaiito project is very appropriate, where this project will be very useful for its users, Akaiito red thread that is able to connect everyone in the world, believe me this project will be successful guys  Wink
Activity: 140
Merit: 3
Looking at the current trend in crypto market and activities, what every project will need is massive campaign and spread so I'll urge all of us to help promote AKAIITO wherever we go. It'll do all of us a great good
Project AKAIITO very cool! I will be glad to participate in its promotion!
Jump to: