Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀AKAIITO🚀 - use cryptocurrency in Your every day life❤️. - page 109. (Read 21188 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 3
The community is growing day by day.. Awesome! Very like the way how the team is making an ICO
The community is growing, because the idea is cool. I recommend all the information on the site and do not trust outside sources
Activity: 308
Merit: 110
What is the sense of token holding?? I mean long term. Would not it be better to sell all on the first pump??
The token price will grow due to the services demand and the platform usage. And the native token will be only the way to have the access to the platform and its services.Hope u understand my point
Yes, using the token as the sole official currency in use will positively affect its value.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
Looking at the current trend in crypto market and activities, what every project will need is massive campaign and spread so I'll urge all of us to help promote AKAIITO wherever we go. It'll do all of us a great good
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
When team will start agressive marketing the project will face the mass adoption! Hope it will happen while ICO,  not after..
What you mean when saying agressive marketing? As i know there are already running bounty campaign . There are a lot of members so in all social network project already advertise. Also all we need to call all our friends to this project, because it is really great.
Regards.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
What plans do they have to attract sellers to the platform? With clients it`s all clear - if would be places where they could buy goods, services etc. they will appear.
But what about sellers of this goods, services?

Well I think, the platform similar to consumers/buyers will be  advantageous to sellers too. Its an added marketing for them with lesser costs and expenses just adeherig to the Akaiito's ecosystem, they will be good. Also, if you will have a large base of buyers then, sellers will come in because they know demand will be as much.

Thanks! I`ven`t find anything about it in the whitepaper and that`s why it become curius for me!
Also I don`t find anuthing related to the customs procedures with the bought goods in the buyers country. For example, if one from my country bought abroad goods for more than 500 EUR and they arrrived to the customs by delivery service, broker or buyer had to pass obligatory customs procedures and pay taxes!
In other way buyer would not have the access to these goods and could not scan the required QR code in order to make the deal through the AKAIITO smart contract!
What solutions will be in such situations???    
Maybe its not detailed yet on the whitepaper although it has been mentioned, taxes are included in the procedures. Which, essentialy adopt the tax regulation of a country for which the transaction is under its jurisdiction.
Activity: 406
Merit: 22
What is the sense of token holding?? I mean long term. Would not it be better to sell all on the first pump??
The token price will grow due to the services demand and the platform usage. And the native token will be only the way to have the access to the platform and its services.Hope u understand my point
Merit: 29
Activity: 490
When team will start agressive marketing the project will face the mass adoption! Hope it will happen while ICO,  not after..
The marketing is already ongoing and it is pretty successful. Otherwise here will be zero members. But agree with even more aggressive pr and marketing project will face mass adoption even faster
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Are the smart contracts of the AKAIITO platform already created/published or this is still under the development phase? Does the link from the website to https://github.com/AkaiitoOfficial/AKAIITO contain platform smart contract or only Crowdsale and bounty ones?
Merit: 11
Does the project have any already confirmed listing on exchanges?? It is very common that even the most promising projects are being listed somewhere with very big postponing
What happen to my tokens if i buy it now as an example but tomorrow ETH price rise a lot?? In this case i would be in red in usd equivavalent even before the listing!
Be ready that it could happen to any investment u are doing. But it also could be other way round.. ETH drop hard and u will be in profit in usd right after contribution. Im really annoyed why people are always so pessemistic...
They are not pessemistic they just aware of looses. It is kinda obvious. No one would like to get looses immidiately after contribution. Even is such great project like this one
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
What happen to my tokens if i buy it now as an example but tomorrow ETH price rise a lot?? In this case i would be in red in usd equivavalent even before the listing!

Hello yes the things like that very often are in investing world. You have to make your own decision to send your ETH or not. As i already said this is crypto world and you never know what will me tomorrow . So chose one option and go!
Regards.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
What plans do they have to attract sellers to the platform? With clients it`s all clear - if would be places where they could buy goods, services etc. they will appear.
But what about sellers of this goods, services?

Well I think, the platform similar to consumers/buyers will be  advantageous to sellers too. Its an added marketing for them with lesser costs and expenses just adeherig to the Akaiito's ecosystem, they will be good. Also, if you will have a large base of buyers then, sellers will come in because they know demand will be as much.

Thanks! I`ven`t find anything about it in the whitepaper and that`s why it become curius for me!
Also I don`t find anuthing related to the customs procedures with the bought goods in the buyers country. For example, if one from my country bought abroad goods for more than 500 EUR and they arrrived to the customs by delivery service, broker or buyer had to pass obligatory customs procedures and pay taxes!
In other way buyer would not have the access to these goods and could not scan the required QR code in order to make the deal through the AKAIITO smart contract!
What solutions will be in such situations???    
Be ready that it could happen to any investment u are doing. But it also could be other way round.. ETH drop hard and u will be in profit in usd right after contribution. Im really annoyed why people are always so pessemistic...
Merit: 11
Hope project will be really successful and all the early birds here will be rewarded well.  The idea is really promising and will be in huge demand as a matter of time
Surely yes) it the ferarri seed. But only strong holders could get that
Merit: 22
Hope project will be really successful and all the early birds here will be rewarded well.  The idea is really promising and will be in huge demand as a matter of time
Merit: 29
May I contribute with BCH?? And how many tokens per 1 BCH?Thx in advance for clarification
Whats wrong with ETH??Just selll bch and buy eth and contribute. Quite easy process and fees per 1 trade is ridicolous
I would like to avoid the exchange due to my own reasons. But it is like an option. I see
I dont know why. It is up yo u for sure. But exchanging process is quite simple. Howvexactlyvare u going to participate in this ICO if u dont want even to buy eth for that. Just question
Activity: 490
May I contribute with BCH?? And how many tokens per 1 BCH?Thx in advance for clarification
Whats wrong with ETH??Just selll bch and buy eth and contribute. Quite easy process and fees per 1 trade is ridicolous
I would like to avoid the exchange due to my own reasons. But it is like an option. I see
Jump to: