Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀AKAIITO🚀 - use cryptocurrency in Your every day life❤️. - page 125. (Read 21188 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 3
Where can i check ur team?? The project seems a little bit hard to deliver and im aware if team is capable to do that

You can check team from our website: akaiito.io . We have very talented Developers in the team with good experience in blockchain, but for platform build up we will enlarge developers team and there will appear a lot of experienced developers in tech department.

the team is very strong and I believe in it, because they believe in their idea. This is proved by the organization of the project to this day
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Great to hear! Our supporters, as You, are creating this amazing atmosphere, so thank You for doing it 🙂
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
do u have newsletter?? I would like to follow

You can subscribe to the news on the website, in the very bottom of the page https://akaiito.io
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
do u have newsletter?? I would like to follow
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
After reading the WP I can predict the future of this project..I expect not very big upward movement at first after the listing and then stable growth according to the development. IMHO. Hope Im right.
we could figure it out only after the exchage listinmg..so we are waiting Grin
Yep. Various aspects to consider: team's committment and effort after the iCO to get listed and adopted by the people, crypto inclined or not, support to the community, viability and efficiency of the platform compared to existing ones whether on blockchain or not and comes the trust of the community which will most probably drive the price and control the steady growth of the platform amd the token.
copper member
Activity: 154
Where can i check ur team?? The project seems a little bit hard to deliver and im aware if team is capable to do that

You can check team from our website: akaiito.io . We have very talented Developers in the team with good experience in blockchain, but for platform build up we will enlarge developers team and there will appear a lot of experienced developers in tech department.
copper member
whats about KYC? is it obligatory? And when can I pass that??

KYC is obligatory in case if investment amount exceeding 10 000 USD. Otherwise, in case if investment amount is less than 10 000 USD, KYC is not required.
Activity: 406
After reading the WP I can predict the future of this project..I expect not very big upward movement at first after the listing and then stable growth according to the development. IMHO. Hope Im right.
we could figure it out only after the exchage listinmg..so we are waiting Grin
Merit: 11
copper member
This ICO is awesome. Probably the best project for getting short term profit. I expect at least x2 spike immidiately afthe the listing

Great that You like it. Although we see potential not only for short term profit for our users and investors, but as well for long term. Overall Akaiito is aiming to be long term prospering project and therefore AIC will be growing within the time.
copper member
when team is going to Asian trip??
Im also very curious about that!!The project is urgently needed the attention from investors from Asian countries
Why exactly Asian countries?? As for me the US market is the most important nowdays

We see more potential in Asia countries for first entering, thats why it is Asia. US is also interesting and important, no doubt in that. It will just come on second stage.
copper member
Hello Akaiito and BitcoinTalk,

Your project is really cool!

I would like to see you on our free listing platform Skatt where you will be able to find new investors and more followers for your ICO.
You may find more information about us in our BitkoinTalk topic.

Good luck! Wink

Thank You, skattio! Will definitely review Your source and add Akaiito to the list.
Thank You!  Smiley
copper member
when team is going to Asian trip??

Initial plan is beginning of March till the end of March. Currently we are going according to the plan.
copper member
floating or fixed price... how much risky the floating price you told, and how thats price can be fixed for not changing during the changes on exchanges? thanks...

Floating price is risky. But at that point seller should decide by him/herself is this risk reasonable for him/her or not.
Fixed price means, that it won't be connected to any exchange, so price rate won't affect it. Lets say You put that product cost 200 AIC and that that, it won't change until the deal by itself.
Merit: 29
as far as I know i know it is obligatory only when u are contributing really a lot
This ICO is awesome. Probably the best project for getting short term profit. I expect at least x2 spike immidiately afthe the listing
copper member
How many token will belong to the team after ICO?
According the whitepaper, up to 4,500,000 tokens for team. 15% from total amount.
Will there be locked in period for that? Also, upon distribution of tokens, will it be locked or frozen until formallu listed in an exchange?

Team tokens will be locked for half a year since the listing on exchanges.
copper member

If you are investing in a project that can't even get a proper english sentence right, unfortunately you deserve to have your money taken from you.

Thank You for Your feedback. If You can be more specific, we would appreciate it.
Jump to: