Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀AKAIITO🚀 - use cryptocurrency in Your every day life❤️. - page 124. (Read 21188 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 104
What will happens with unsold tokens? I hope they will be burnt? Hard cap 20 000 ETH - ethereum has growing every day, now is the best time to invest.
Activity: 406
Merit: 22
How much money the team is going to cash out after the crowdsale??
Merit: 22
What country are u going to pay special attention to during the sale??
I hope no. Otherwise it will be unequal u know. The project is striving for worldwide adoption
Merit: 10
What country are u going to pay special attention to during the sale??
Activity: 322
whats about KYC? is it obligatory? And when can I pass that??

Mostly KYC is needed for large contributions. As well, as for the availability of the tokens, most probably OFAC countries will not be able to participate specifically China, which prohibits ICO contributions.
I think that the idea of using cryptocurrency in every day in everyday life will soon become a reality. this project looks quite solid.
It will have a lot of obstacles and problem before it faces mass adoption
Activity: 93
Merit: 1
The AKAIITO project is a project i see as a well organised and coordinated project. The campaign is well organised. The dev and the team did put in a great deal of work and time. The project is gathering an outstanding community already, with all this I think AKAIITO is on its way to the moon.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
After reading the WP I can predict the future of this project..I expect not very big upward movement at first after the listing and then stable growth according to the development. IMHO. Hope Im right.
Those are the ingredients of a good and prosperous project but many investors do not see that. They complain bitterly very soon when the main sales end and start saying all sort of things to devs. It's about time investors started to allow projects to run their natural course. After all, that makes someone an investor (the waiting spirit)
Activity: 518
Merit: 104
I think that the idea of using cryptocurrency in every day in everyday life will soon become a reality. this project looks quite solid.
What about smart contract audit? Is it audited?
Activity: 490
Who is the network made for? And when does the Crowdsale start?

It is made for all the people. Both crypto related and not. Presake is live already
Any dates when the main sale will start? And what is the minimum cintribution both for presale and main sale?
The diffrrence in cintributions is very small. Better to invest now rather then wait for main sale
Merit: 11

It is made for all the people. Both crypto related and not. Presake is live already
Any dates when the main sale will start? And what is the minimum cintribution both for presale and main sale?

Where can i check the mvp or demo?? Thank u
As far as i know it is under development and will be reakesed soin. Stay tuned
Merit: 29
Where can i check the mvp or demo?? Thank u
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
Akaiito's Idea is awesome. Its all in one, like fivverr, upwork with ebay, amazon plus google map. With this kind of project, investors can cut costs in joining ICOs focusing in just 1 industry while maximizing possible returns. Great marketing can help this project to bring out to the majority. Any plans for roadshows and marketing strategy?
Does the team have any plans to provide the ama soon??
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
After reading the WP I can predict the future of this project..I expect not very big upward movement at first after the listing and then stable growth according to the development. IMHO. Hope Im right.
we could figure it out only after the exchage listinmg..so we are waiting Grin
Please right now don't talk about exchange or possible exchanges for Akaiito, let's the ICO roll out and then start conversation.
Activity: 588
How many token will belong to the team after ICO?
According the whitepaper, up to 4,500,000 tokens for team. 15% from total amount.
Will there be locked in period for that? Also, upon distribution of tokens, will it be locked or frozen until formallu listed in an exchange?
Hope not. Locking tokens is very annoying
Haha!! That's true but i think it is sometimes very good to do that so people don't dump the coins. (and it also depends on the stage of token sales it was locked).
Jump to: