Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀AKAIITO🚀 - use cryptocurrency in Your every day life❤️. - page 122. (Read 21188 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 100
What is the sence of blockchain here?? From my point of view it could be easily implemented without decentralization and blockchain
You have a point though, but I also think using blockchain and decentralization will help spread the project afar
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
The project looks very strong but i think the team has to pay special attention to the marketing and pr.
Im confident team will do their best in the way of marketing and PR campaign to make this project successful
Hope so otherwise ( without really good marjeting) project will die. IMHO
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
This ICO is awesome. Probably the best project for getting short term profit. I expect at least x2 spike immidiately afthe the listing

Great that You like it. Although we see potential not only for short term profit for our users and investors, but as well for long term. Overall Akaiito is aiming to be long term prospering project and therefore AIC will be growing within the time.
Hi! By the way, have the team considered a DAICO procedures? Just curious.

When we have planned ICO, idea of Daico wasn't yet so spread. We heard about it for the first time in the beginning of January. How do You think would Daico be better than ICO for Akaiito?

Oh Okay, that's why.  I just saw a project running a DAICO. Since DAICO involves more the investors, then the team probably will be much more committed to timely delivery of objectives. It's democratic to minimize scams. Well, as long as AKAIITO reach its goals then no problem with that. Just curious, didn't know it was just this January.  👍👍
The project looks very strong but i think the team has to pay special attention to the marketing and pr.
Im confident team will do their best in the way of marketing and PR campaign to make this project successful
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 3
Do you accept buyers from every country? And what is the minimum purchuase??

Minimum purchase is 10 AIC.
As AIC is utility token - Yes, we do, but if any contributor is doubting can he participate or not based on his country regulations, then we recommend to discuss it with consultants.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
HELLO, I'm new here, but your project is very interesting for me! Can I join your bounty program? Thank you!

Hello,
Great to hear, that You are interested in Akaiito project! We are very glad to every new participant! Yes, of course, You can join bounty as well, please, follow the link to read terms and conditions for participation:  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyakaiito-use-cryptocurrency-in-your-every-day-life-3-up-to-900k-2804960
Hope You will join us!

Every user can influence the reputation of another by leaving a review or score after every transaction.
I think that it will also be interesting to you!

Did I miss anything important about the AKAIITO platform or what role does reputation play? I thought this is mostly about making payments easier. Do you also build a reputation system into your network?
copper member
What is the cost of one token? And is it utility token right? Not security?

1 AIC is 0,001 ETH (1 ETH=1000 AIC). AIC is utility token, correct.
copper member
This ICO is awesome. Probably the best project for getting short term profit. I expect at least x2 spike immidiately afthe the listing

Great that You like it. Although we see potential not only for short term profit for our users and investors, but as well for long term. Overall Akaiito is aiming to be long term prospering project and therefore AIC will be growing within the time.
Hi! By the way, have the team considered a DAICO procedures? Just curious.

When we have planned ICO, idea of Daico wasn't yet so spread. We heard about it for the first time in the beginning of January. How do You think would Daico be better than ICO for Akaiito?
What is the cost of one token? And is it utility token right? Not security?
copper member
Does the team have any plans to provide the ama soon??
Hello, very good question.i will definetely join the AMA with AKAIITO project CEO or some team member. This will be very interesting. I got some questions what i wish to know. And it is always better to see on stream all answers. Waiting for ann with AMA.
Regards.

Yes, we do plan AMA. When do You think would be the best time for holding it?
Merit: 11
What is the sence of blockchain here?? From my point of view it could be easily implemented without decentralization and blockchain
It will provide immutability and transperancy here.
copper member
What will happens with unsold tokens? I hope they will be burnt? Hard cap 20 000 ETH - ethereum has growing every day, now is the best time to invest.

There won't be unsold tokens. Our smart contract logic is build the way, that tokens are released only at the moment when they are bought. So there won't be any unsold tokens.
copper member
How much money the team is going to cash out after the crowdsale??

Money will be cashed out in case of the need. For example: need to pay for some service in fiat. Otherwise: money will be kept in crypto.
copper member
What country are u going to pay special attention to during the sale??

We don't have countries to where we are focusing more. As Akaiito will be worldwide platform, we want all the countries all board. But fair enough to mention, that expansion will start from Europe and Asia.
copper member
What about smart contract audit? Is it audited?

Yes, it is audited twice. Smart contract and all the audit overviews You can find from: https://github.com/AkaiitoOfficial/AKAIITO
copper member
Who is the network made for? And when does the Crowdsale start?

It is made for all the people. Both crypto related and not. Presake is live already
Any dates when the main sale will start? And what is the minimum cintribution both for presale and main sale?

Main ICO will start on 10.03.2018 and will last until 15.04.2018. Minimum contribution is 10 AIC (= 0,01 ETH).
copper member
Where can i check the mvp or demo?? Thank u

Beta version of Online Market will be ready on March 2018, full Beta is planned for July. Now You can check interface mock up from our official website: akaiito.io
copper member
Akaiito's Idea is awesome. Its all in one, like fivverr, upwork with ebay, amazon plus google map. With this kind of project, investors can cut costs in joining ICOs focusing in just 1 industry while maximizing possible returns. Great marketing can help this project to bring out to the majority. Any plans for roadshows and marketing strategy?

Yes, we are planning to head to Asia soon to meet up with private investors. April-July are planned for Conferences in Europe.
Jump to: