Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀AKAIITO🚀 - use cryptocurrency in Your every day life❤️. - page 126. (Read 21188 times)

copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 3
I see the team is neglecting any events or conferences...why so?? I think attending the conferences will boost the project popularity

We are not neglecting them, we will be part of them, but during ico, currently we are focused on project development and we think, that currently it is more important: to develop the product and project.

I've seen on the website that you gonna go on the Asian trip while the main sale gonna be in progress in March. It says there gonna be meetings with investors, are those potential investors? Or it will be some sort of conference or some summit?

Thats gonna be a Akaiito promotion road trip for meetings with potential investors. And of course, with everyone, who will want to meet up with Akaiito team personally. So feel free to contact us if You gonna be in Asia on given time frame  Smiley

Are there any already planned meetings in Europe? Especially in East Europe?

There are plans for April-July, but not yet confirmed, thats why not listed.
copper member
Im aware the users that have bought token with huge discount will dump all their token immidiately after listing. any plans how to stop this??

Yes, to release limited amount of tokens during Pre ICO, that it won't have influence in case of immediate selling.

But even if you release them in pre-ICO stage, they still won't be available for selling/buying on exchanges, because they won't be listed yet. Usually, tokens get listed only after the sale is over. Isn't it?

Yes, exactly. I though that You meant dumping after listing on exchanges from users who bought AIC during Pre ICO with huge discount.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
when team is going to Asian trip??
Im also very curious about that!!The project is urgently needed the attention from investors from Asian countries
Why exactly Asian countries?? As for me the US market is the most important nowdays
Im also very curious about that!!The project is urgently needed the attention from investors from Asian countries
Merit: 11
Activity: 308
Merit: 110
Will there be locked in period for that? Also, upon distribution of tokens, will it be locked or frozen until formallu listed in an exchange?
Hope not. Locking tokens is very annoying
He is talking about a vesting and cliff for developers.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
floating or fixed price... how much risky the floating price you told, and how thats price can be fixed for not changing during the changes on exchanges? thanks...
Merit: 22
How many token will belong to the team after ICO?
According the whitepaper, up to 4,500,000 tokens for team. 15% from total amount.
Will there be locked in period for that? Also, upon distribution of tokens, will it be locked or frozen until formallu listed in an exchange?
Hope not. Locking tokens is very annoying
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
Im aware the users that have bought token with huge discount will dump all their token immidiately after listing. any plans how to stop this??

Yes, to release limited amount of tokens during Pre ICO, that it won't have influence in case of immediate selling.
That's true in some way but dumping starts only when coins have been listed. So I think the team to keep tokens locked even if they distribute early so people don't dump on ED using the contract address
locking coins it is unfair..they have to leave people the opportunity to choose what to do with the tokens
Not agree with you lock coin what was bought with huge discount is good idea,to not dump price after ICO at Exchangers. But there are second way when not all coins all are locked only bonus coins. This is very fair and all early investors and whales usually agree with it.
For me this is the best way .
Regards.
Activity: 322
How many token will belong to the team after ICO?
According the whitepaper, up to 4,500,000 tokens for team. 15% from total amount.
Activity: 490

That's true in some way but dumping starts only when coins have been listed. So I think the team to keep tokens locked even if they distribute early so people don't dump on ED using the contract address
locking coins it is unfair..they have to leave people the opportunity to choose what to do with the tokens
for the purpose of preventing dumping and saving the investments?? Yes, it is definitely good option!
I agree, It's unfair, but some projects make the lock of tokens before entering an exchange. Otherwise, tokens can be easily dumped on etherdelta.
Merit: 11

If you are investing in a project that can't even get a proper english sentence right, unfortunately you deserve to have your money taken from you.
What are you talking about?
Activity: 52
Merit: 14

If you are investing in a project that can't even get a proper english sentence right, unfortunately you deserve to have your money taken from you.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
of course. It works day and night to get us better. not only do you work hard every day.
Activity: 588

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

But even if you release them in pre-ICO stage, they still won't be available for selling/buying on exchanges, because they won't be listed yet. Usually, tokens get listed only after the sale is over. Isn't it?
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
I see the team is neglecting any events or conferences...why so?? I think attending the conferences will boost the project popularity

We are not neglecting them, we will be part of them, but during ico, currently we are focused on project development and we think, that currently it is more important: to develop the product and project.

I've seen on the website that you gonna go on the Asian trip while the main sale gonna be in progress in March. It says there gonna be meetings with investors, are those potential investors? Or it will be some sort of conference or some summit?

Thats gonna be a Akaiito promotion road trip for meetings with potential investors. And of course, with everyone, who will want to meet up with Akaiito team personally. So feel free to contact us if You gonna be in Asia on given time frame  Smiley

Are there any already planned meetings in Europe? Especially in East Europe?
copper member
If this project would not generate enough revenue but the money from ICO was spent till that time. What happend to the project? U will make one more ICO?

In case if needed money for platform build up won't be raised, we will turn to investors funds one by one, but of course, this will take longer time and Akaiito will develop slower than we would love to. We want to release platform as soon as possible, that world would see how cool it actually will be and how much we need this kind of platform in our every day life!

Gauging the current status of the project and the community support, do you think Akaiito will be able to raise enough funding?

We believe so, yes. It is starting quite slowly, but taking into account market situation, it was expected. We believe as more development of Akaiito project community will see and as soon as market situation will balance out, it will speed up. Regardless funds raising Akaiito platform will be launched, just in case of too low funds raising it will take longer time, cause then we will search investments from other sources, what of course will take time.
Yeah, I believe this project will be able to generate enough for funding. Afterwhich, will just rely on the team's effort and committment on further development. This kind of project should be out there, vastly adopted. ☝☝

There is no doubt in team's commitment and effort, we are working hard to develop Akaiito and we will not stop, regardless what.
Jump to: