Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀AKAIITO🚀 - use cryptocurrency in Your every day life❤️. - page 123. (Read 21188 times)

copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 3
do u have newsletter?? I would like to follow

Yes, we do have. You can subscribe to our news through our website: akaiito.io. (down on the page will be "Subscribe" button). Welcome  Smiley
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Do you accept buyers from every country? And what is the minimum purchuase??
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
With Akaiito, you can trade, buy or sell items, ask for services, use maps, rent cars and do a lot of other things. I think this is worth joining. A very good idea indeed
Activity: 301
Merit: 0
i think this is awesome concept cypto based on e commerce hope for this success dev
Activity: 322
This ICO is awesome. Probably the best project for getting short term profit. I expect at least x2 spike immidiately afthe the listing

Great that You like it. Although we see potential not only for short term profit for our users and investors, but as well for long term. Overall Akaiito is aiming to be long term prospering project and therefore AIC will be growing within the time.
Hi! By the way, have the team considered a DAICO procedures? Just curious.
I think that the idea of using cryptocurrency in every day in everyday life will soon become a reality. this project looks quite solid.

Yes I think so too. Seems like they prepared for it and think of the majority uses blockchain can be adopted. They did not focuse in just one industry and I think that's great. It's just a matter of execution now and adoption from the community and this will be all good. Great marketing strategy, and Akaiito will be useful more than most of the existing coins and tokens today.
Activity: 23
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
HELLO, I'm new here, but your project is very interesting for me! Can I join your bounty program? Thank you!

Hello,
Great to hear, that You are interested in Akaiito project! We are very glad to every new participant! Yes, of course, You can join bounty as well, please, follow the link to read terms and conditions for participation:  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyakaiito-use-cryptocurrency-in-your-every-day-life-3-up-to-900k-2804960
Hope You will join us!

Wow this is great that you have bounty campaign i will check it. Because it always good to receive tokens for work. And AKAIITO tokens are very promising . I will hold it and receive big profit in future.
Good Luck at the ICO.
Regards.
What country are u going to pay special attention to during the sale??
I hope no. Otherwise it will be unequal u know. The project is striving for worldwide adoption
The cryptocurrency community is a worldwide community so probably no, because there is no point of targetting to exact country.
Well said buddy!! decentralization is one of the hallmarks of cryptocurrency. We are all praying crypto gets a global acceptance so as you said, it won't be good to make it country specific. It should be decentralized
Activity: 140
HELLO, I'm new here, but your project is very interesting for me! Can I join your bounty program? Thank you!

Hello,
Great to hear, that You are interested in Akaiito project! We are very glad to every new participant! Yes, of course, You can join bounty as well, please, follow the link to read terms and conditions for participation:  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyakaiito-use-cryptocurrency-in-your-every-day-life-3-up-to-900k-2804960
Hope You will join us!

Every user can influence the reputation of another by leaving a review or score after every transaction.
I think that it will also be interesting to you!
After reading the WP I can predict the future of this project..I expect not very big upward movement at first after the listing and then stable growth according to the development. IMHO. Hope Im right.
we could figure it out only after the exchage listinmg..so we are waiting Grin
Yep. Various aspects to consider: team's committment and effort after the iCO to get listed and adopted by the people, crypto inclined or not, support to the community, viability and efficiency of the platform compared to existing ones whether on blockchain or not and comes the trust of the community which will most probably drive the price and control the steady growth of the platform amd the token.

WP can not be considered a reliable source of information, since it is a complex document and making changes to it is very difficult on time. Only the OS
Does the team have any plans to integrate the fiat payments into the system in future? I mean not accepting fiat furing the ICO but integrating it into the platform
All the world is moving to integrating the crypto but here we will integrate the fiat..well, quite strange u know Grin Moreover it will require a lot of permitions and docs. Are u sure it has a sense??
I think it has sense because even we believe that crypto could replece fiat money it would not happen at once. It is very long process and fiat integration would help the project to become more popular
maybe u r right, but nevertheless we are trying to go away from centralized fiat money, so maybe we shouldn't integrate them into crypto projects

No, I don't think integrating fiat into the platform initially meant for cryptocurrency only is a good idea. It will only bring problems. Besides, the crypto community is constantly growing, I believe a looot of people would pay in crypto given the option.
The Akaiito team will feature an online map. Locations, where cryptocurrency can be used to pay for goods or services will be shown on a localized layout for every place you visit

We hope so too!  Smiley We think that this is exactly what is needed for crypto world now: next step!
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
I think that the idea of using cryptocurrency in every day in everyday life will soon become a reality. this project looks quite solid.
That is true. Currently as countries are thinking of just regulating crypto gives a reassurance that crypto will soon take over the world. We now have crypto in education, manufacturing, robotics ad so many others. Akaiito will surely join the success story

Yes, but remeber that projects like Akaiito still need to prove something - I mean if these projects are worth going to mainstream or not.
That is true. Currently as countries are thinking of just regulating crypto gives a reassurance that crypto will soon take over the world. We now have crypto in education, manufacturing, robotics ad so many others. Akaiito will surely join the success story
Does the team have any plans to provide the ama soon??
Hello, very good question.i will definetely join the AMA with AKAIITO project CEO or some team member. This will be very interesting. I got some questions what i wish to know. And it is always better to see on stream all answers. Waiting for ann with AMA.
Regards.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
I hope no. Otherwise it will be unequal u know. The project is striving for worldwide adoption
The cryptocurrency community is a worldwide community so probably no, because there is no point of targetting to exact country.
Activity: 112
It would be better, if you read WP) it's the best way to know everything about AKAIITO😁
They should assess this aspect, I think. Yes, there exists areas or countries with greater market share but they should take into account probable markets wherein Akaiito can be as viable and be a pioneer. Gradually, this would happen.

Yea i agree with you in soonest future cryptocurrency will be in everywhere. I think also this project is very very promising, and in future everybody who will join token sale with 60% bonus will make huge amount of profit.
Regards.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
How much money the team is going to cash out after the crowdsale??
what is the urgent need the team has to cash out money immidiately after ICO? I think they will do that when it is needed for some purposes
Jump to: