Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀AKAIITO🚀 - use cryptocurrency in Your every day life❤️. - page 144. (Read 21188 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Could I see some photoes of the team??? Like during the bootstrap process?
What is the next team is going to do after the ICO?? What is the next milestone in the project after ICO??
hm...they will elaborate a project of course Smiley
eleborating it is like general answer but person was willing to know exactly what team is going to do.
as I have answered above the team will be busy with project development. There could not be some kind of the shedule of the matters the team is going to do. Surely it is general proces that includes meetings, trips, bootstraping
What is the next team is going to do after the ICO?? What is the next milestone in the project after ICO??
eleborating it is like general answer but person was willing to know exactly what team is going to do.
Activity: 219
Merit: 100
I suppose project developing. It is kinds obvious. No?
Merit: 11
What kind of permition do u need for operation?? Any kind of license ?
There is no need in licences. It is just it start up and utility token
Why do u think if it is utility token then there is no need in any kind of license?? This projectvis going to be worldwide
It wont happen immidiately. Moreover the license will be needed here only if there will be created some kind of crypto regulation
It wont happen also soon. Thats why as for now no permitions for operation are needed, if it will be needed in future team ill get it
Why do u think if it is utility token then there is no need in any kind of license?? This projectvis going to be worldwide
It wont happen immidiately. Moreover the license will be needed here only if there will be created some kind of crypto regulation
Merit: 11
Activity: 219
Do you participate in any conferences?
Activity: 322
Does Akaiito support the end to end process of selling/buying goods or providing/availing services? As for goods, including the logistics and returns?
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
Hello again AKAIITO team and community, i have questions. In your webpage meetup section is written that you will be at the meetups in China from 8.03 till 22.03 . So do you plan some meetups in Europe when and where?Any information about it?
Regards.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0

We are currently monitoring the countries and collecting database. We will have team expansion for that topic to be able to collect data from different continents, cause we want not just estimate the locations of those places, but as well do try outs, so kind of go and do the real payment with crypto, only then we can be sure, that it is truly working and the place can be added as a location to our Online Map.
Good! with that you know the real functioning of the project, and also do well to include a lot of countries, not just some few selected on certain continents. We want AKAIITO to go global to provide a never happened before services..
. That would be really great! If a project like Akaiito would be all around the world!
Activity: 588

We are currently monitoring the countries and collecting database. We will have team expansion for that topic to be able to collect data from different continents, cause we want not just estimate the locations of those places, but as well do try outs, so kind of go and do the real payment with crypto, only then we can be sure, that it is truly working and the place can be added as a location to our Online Map.
Good! with that you know the real functioning of the project, and also do well to include a lot of countries, not just some few selected on certain continents. We want AKAIITO to go global to provide a never happened before services..
Activity: 490
I have looked through dozens ICOs for last few days and Akaiito i like the most! It looks the most promidung in the way of long term investment
I have the same feeling Sir. But I think it is also good short term investment. I expect huge price spike immidiately after exchange listing
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
I have looked through dozens ICOs for last few days and Akaiito i like the most! It looks the most promidung in the way of long term investment
I also think so Smiley
Merit: 22
When the team is going to Asia trip and what conference will be the first team would participate?
Im also curious about this. Hope team would provide some photoes from the events they are going to participate or even live broadcasting
Jump to: