Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀AKAIITO🚀 - use cryptocurrency in Your every day life❤️. - page 140. (Read 21188 times)

copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 3
Grretings team. Well' ICO itself looks very good but how couldbI kbow for sure that u wont get all eth and got lost?? There a lot of scam- projects now. How could i know u are not one of them?

I don't know if to be honest, it is up to You ) Please, share Your ideas how we can secure that You would not be  worrying about the project and the team trustworthiness?
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
All the transaction in this project will be on eth chain? Or it will be transfered only like a point amoung user accounts and will go to the eth blockchain while withdrawing or depositing?
Yes, all transaction here will be onchain. It is only the way to provide transperancy here and use all the blockchain benefits
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 3
I have looked through dozens ICOs for last few days and Akaiito i like the most! It looks the most promidung in the way of long term investment
I have the same feeling Sir. But I think it is also good short term investment. I expect huge price spike immidiately after exchange listing

That is true, but we sincerely hope, that people will understand as well long term plans for the coin growth.
will u maintaim the price after exchange listing??
U must be kidding! it is market manipulation
Not always. U know the Stox has created the bot for the exchange and creates the trading volume day by day and it is ok. The price is not stable but it also fluctuates not so much
I think it is because of it is traded on low volume exchange and no one dont know a lot about the project because there are more then 1500 different projects already. But as a matter of fact it is also market manipulation!

The easiest is to provide a good quality product. I think it's the healthiest option, the market will reflect the quality in more or less constant or increasing price. But fluctuations are inevitable, different stuff happen on the market, investors react emotionally, don't believe anybody who guarantees a certain price.

Totally true. The best and the most secure way is to create high quality product. It is the only way for successful and long term development.
All the transaction in this project will be on eth chain? Or it will be transfered only like a point amoung user accounts and will go to the eth blockchain while withdrawing or depositing?
That is true!! and also we'll need more people to join the platforms right now so as to boost the widespread of this project. The larger the community, the better the understanding and more support

We need real supporters, someone simply supports at the moment to get free money, those ones will leave soon when something bad happen.
Look at the telegram channel, at this thread. This project has a lot of real supporters and exactly they are real supporter and engine of this project!
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
The support is here, the more people will know about the project, the more support Akaiito will have, because we all know that this project is really valuable Smiley
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
That is true!! and also we'll need more people to join the platforms right now so as to boost the widespread of this project. The larger the community, the better the understanding and more support

We need real supporters, someone simply supports at the moment to get free money, those ones will leave soon when something bad happen.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
I have looked through dozens ICOs for last few days and Akaiito i like the most! It looks the most promidung in the way of long term investment
I have the same feeling Sir. But I think it is also good short term investment. I expect huge price spike immidiately after exchange listing

That is true, but we sincerely hope, that people will understand as well long term plans for the coin growth.
Merit: 29
how many tokens are allocated for advisors and will they be vested??
Does the team have any plans to integrate the fiat payments into the system in future? I mean not accepting fiat furing the ICO but integrating it into the platform
All the world is moving to integrating the crypto but here we will integrate the fiat..well, quite strange u know Grin Moreover it will require a lot of permitions and docs. Are u sure it has a sense??
I think it has sense because even we believe that crypto could replece fiat money it would not happen at once. It is very long process and fiat integration would help the project to become more popular
Does the team have any plans to integrate the fiat payments into the system in future? I mean not accepting fiat furing the ICO but integrating it into the platform
All the world is moving to integrating the crypto but here we will integrate the fiat..well, quite strange u know Grin Moreover it will require a lot of permitions and docs. Are u sure it has a sense??
Merit: 11
Activity: 490
This project probably the most prominent I have seen in this month. It is definitely worth of investment
Activity: 322
The most common problem of all new projects is lack of trading volume on exchanges. Excanges are not going to list all new tokens. Thats why all the projects which wanted to be traded somewhere need to pay for listing. Are u ready for that?
It will depend on ICO results. How much project would collect and will be the sum exchanges asking affordable for the project

Akaiito token will be used on the platform as a means of payment for products and services,it will be constantly used, therefore I don't see a problem regarding the trading volume.
No mattee how superb the project is. From the start any project has lack of volume

Yeah correct but once the platform is up and going and marketing activities are carried out, more or less the projevt will be brought closer to clients/providers interested on the services the platform offers. And from there this network will grow amd mature. And volume will follow too as well as price growth.
Merit: 11
do u have any cooperations with any crypto related projects?
Or maybe be u are finalazing the agreements with some as for now?

The news about cooperations and partnerships will be announced as soon as they are ready and finalized
do u have any cooperations with any crypto related projects?
Or maybe be u are finalazing the agreements with some as for now?
When users will be able to use the final version of the platform?? When will it happen according to the roadmap?
q2-q3 this year if Im not mistaken. But keep in the misnf this project is very complex and it would not be easy run for the team to deliver it. Thats why I suppose here could be some deleyes
There is huge team here, moreover very skilful team with big experience so I think there will be no deleyes and all realeses(alpha, beta, final) will be done in time
When users will be able to use the final version of the platform?? When will it happen according to the roadmap?
q2-q3 this year if Im not mistaken. But keep in the misnf this project is very complex and it would not be easy run for the team to deliver it. Thats why I suppose here could be some deleyes
Activity: 490
What is the minimum and maximum contribution here per 1 transaction during presale??
Jump to: