Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀AKAIITO🚀 - use cryptocurrency in Your every day life❤️. - page 147. (Read 21188 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
are there any similar project?? As for the concept here is quite simple. I would like to check the success of other teams to have the idea how good this project could be

I think there are. Similar in some aspect, like online market but limited to that. Unlike Akaiito, stretching upto the rent services and C2C not B2B. So anyone can participate. As far as I know. Just dont know the requirements to be a seller/buyer.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
I know that the team said that they are in conversation with 8 exchanges at the momement..Have u make any agreements with any of that exchnages since that time?

I think if there will some new news about exchanges it will be announced ASAP. because for many investors this is very important questions. But i think we need to relax and wait , team doing great job. So lets little wait.
Regards.
Activity: 406
Merit: 29
are there any similar project?? As for the concept here is quite simple. I would like to check the success of other teams to have the idea how good this project could be

as far as I know no...there are plenty projects that are going to do only one things from the big list akaiito is going to do, but in general there is no same projects
It is awesome...Thats mean there is a perfect chance to occupy the empty market. Hope the team would use this chance

as far as I know no...there are plenty projects that are going to do only one things from the big list akaiito is going to do, but in general there is no same projects
Merit: 29
When are u going to distribute bounty rewards?? within 1 month after ICO? like all other projects do?

Just after ICO. Surely there will be some kinds of delay to calculate the stakes but i think in general everythinh will be pretty fast
Agree...as far as I know the team here is very big and I think they will ba capeble to deliver bounty tokens in time
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
I know that the team said that they are in conversation with 8 exchanges at the momement..Have u make any agreements with any of that exchnages since that time?

Partnerships with exchanges are not usually announced before the token gets listed, especially partnerships with big exchanges like Binance, Bittrex, Polonex etc.
I was interested in this question 2, but maybe we just have to be polite and wait for some tine))
When are u going to distribute bounty rewards?? within 1 month after ICO? like all other projects do?

Just after ICO. Surely there will be some kinds of delay to calculate the stakes but i think in general everythinh will be pretty fast
Merit: 22
Activity: 658

Partnerships with exchanges are not usually announced before the token gets listed, especially partnerships with big exchanges like Binance, Bittrex, Polonex etc.
Merit: 11
I think even if the agreements are done the team would not announce it now because of legal restrictions
Activity: 308
Merit: 110
I agree, that is nowhere to use cryptocurrency.
But, most importantly, it's rather hard to get. There must be a mechanism for changing fiat to cryptocurrency without difficulties.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Activity: 50
If I found the bug would I be rewarded for that?
U mean bug bounty?? It was not announced yet. Here will be public beta test if Im not mistaken
I hope here will be at least beta test..I really like the projects where devs are taking into consideration the feedback from community

According to the roadmap, beta version of online market should be available already in March 2018 and full beta version - in July 2018. So we don't really have long to wait.
I hope and I'm sure that the beta version will be released on time Wink
Activity: 504
I have just finished reading your WP. I was busy a little and it yook at leas a week to finish reading but now I can say that it is one of the best WP i have ever read. Im so proud to be part of such project and community overall
I have the same feelings about this project!) Pretty awesome idea and the perfect team behind could lead this ICO will enter the top 50
I agree with you this is one of the most promising project in the 2018 . AKAIITO project has really great team and they know how to make success project. It will bring big profit to investors. The platform will work and develop.
Activity: 322
What are your plans about future partnerships?? Have u considered any already?

Hello,
We have currently partnerships with law company, design company and IT company. In the future we are definitely considering other co-operations as well, but that will be needed already on the stage of Beta version of platform build up. We will inform community asap about it  Smiley

Does it mean after the ICO, Akaiito will be implemented already to these partners? Can you be more specific of these partnerships? If not too much.

I have now a feeling that You a bit misunderstood Akaiito idea, let me try to explain  Smiley
All deals which will happen on Akaiito platform, will happen by C2C business strategy - customer to customer relations. So on Online Market one user will sell products to another user (who has crypto), car will be rented out from Akaiito user to another  Akaiito user and etc. So there wont be any companies selling to users, only users to users.

Therefore when I talk about partnership, I mean cooperation, not companies for platform  Smiley

Please, let me know if smth was unclear.
Thank You!  Smiley

Alright, I got it now. Its C2C. So anyone who wanted to participate and sell can just register right? And buying and selling is via Akaiito, right? Also, how about the logistics of the product if via buy and sell? Will you be involved with it or just purely the deal transaction between clients? 😊😊
Activity: 39

Hello,
We have currently partnerships with law company, design company and IT company. In the future we are definitely considering other co-operations as well, but that will be needed already on the stage of Beta version of platform build up. We will inform community asap about it  Smiley

Does it mean after the ICO, Akaiito will be implemented already to these partners? Can you be more specific of these partnerships? If not too much.

I have now a feeling that You a bit misunderstood Akaiito idea, let me try to explain  Smiley
All deals which will happen on Akaiito platform, will happen by C2C business strategy - customer to customer relations. So on Online Market one user will sell products to another user (who has crypto), car will be rented out from Akaiito user to another  Akaiito user and etc. So there wont be any companies selling to users, only users to users.

Therefore when I talk about partnership, I mean cooperation, not companies for platform  Smiley

Thank You!  Smiley

Sooo, AKAIITO is going to be something like ebay but bigger and more developed for the customer to customer service?
I think so, on akaiito platform ypu will be able not only to buy smth, but also to rent a car or a flat, am I right?
Do u have any kind of license of permition to provide the services are u going to provide? Or there is no need in such staff here?
Activity: 616
Merit: 251

Hello,

Thank You!  Smiley

Sooo, AKAIITO is going to be something like ebay but bigger and more developed for the customer to customer service?
I have just finished reading your WP. I was busy a little and it yook at leas a week to finish reading but now I can say that it is one of the best WP i have ever read. Im so proud to be part of such project and community overall
I have the same feelings about this project!) Pretty awesome idea and the perfect team behind could lead this ICO will enter the top 50
Jump to: