Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀AKAIITO🚀 - use cryptocurrency in Your every day life❤️. - page 143. (Read 21188 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 11
I have looked through dozens ICOs for last few days and Akaiito i like the most! It looks the most promidung in the way of long term investment
I have the same feeling Sir. But I think it is also good short term investment. I expect huge price spike immidiately after exchange listing

That is true, but we sincerely hope, that people will understand as well long term plans for the coin growth.
will u maintaim the price after exchange listing??
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 3
I have looked through dozens ICOs for last few days and Akaiito i like the most! It looks the most promidung in the way of long term investment
I have the same feeling Sir. But I think it is also good short term investment. I expect huge price spike immidiately after exchange listing

That is true, but we sincerely hope, that people will understand as well long term plans for the coin growth.
copper member

Very glad to hear! Akaiito's plan is long term, so yes, investments will pay off for sure.

copper member
When the team is going to Asia trip and what conference will be the first team would participate?
Im also curious about this. Hope team would provide some photoes from the events they are going to participate or even live broadcasting

Yes, we definitely will keep community posted permanently. We will post articles with overview of meetings, pictures and we will as well do video records, if it will be suitable for our partners.
Merit: 10
Have u had alrwady private rounds? How much have been collected so far??

Yes, we did have some private rounds. How much is collected so far You will see on the first day of Pre ICO, on 12.02. We don't want to share information beforehand not to try to influence and manipulate someone other users.
why dont u share that info? or it is top secret?)
copper member
When the team is going to Asia trip and what conference will be the first team would participate?

We are planning to go to Asia after 3-4 weeks. We will have rounds with investors, not conferences. Or lets say so: so far we haven't seen any attractive conferences at that time in Asia, but if we will find something then we definetly will join the conference. If You have some ideas regards interesting conferences, then would be very glad to hear.  Smiley
copper member
Have u had alrwady private rounds? How much have been collected so far??

Yes, we did have some private rounds. How much is collected so far You will see on the first day of Pre ICO, on 12.02. We don't want to share information beforehand not to try to influence and manipulate someone other users.
Are u going to be the dapp in the eth ecosystem forever??
as far as I know the project will be based on ETH and no plans for moving for their own tech yet
I read here that yes, team has no plans for moving to another blockchain yet BUT if eth dies or smth wrong happent to it then the team would move their project to another blockchain
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
as far as I know the project will be based on ETH and no plans for moving for their own tech yet
but we can not say about the future, anyway the project will develop, so everything is possible)
Merit: 29
What part of the contributing the team os planning to cash out?? All or only the part?
what is the sense to cash out all the funds?? better to do it only when it is urgently needed
agree, crypto is constantly growing and there is no sense to sell eth now if in a year the price per eth would be 2000$
I think team will cash out 10% immidiately for covering operating expanses but the rest will stay in crypto
What part of the contributing the team os planning to cash out?? All or only the part?
what is the sense to cash out all the funds?? better to do it only when it is urgently needed
agree, crypto is constantly growing and there is no sense to sell eth now if in a year the price per eth would be 2000$
Activity: 274
Merit: 100
I am very interested to see this project that can create a platform that makes it easier for someone to interact maximally, this project will be very useful in the future and I am sure will many who follow ICO from this project
Merit: 11
Merit: 22
Could I see some photoes of the team??? Like during the bootstrap process?
do u really interested in the protoes of working process? It is like busy u know Cheesy Only coding..
haha..well, it could be considered as proof ot team s work. Probably person has some doubts that team is working
such kinds of proofs like photoes will only bother the team rather then give more trust to the project. imho
Activity: 288
Merit: 13
What kind of permition do u need for operation?? Any kind of license ?
I think that this project does not need a license Undecided
do u really interested in the protoes of working process? It is like busy u know Cheesy Only coding..
haha..well, it could be considered as proof ot team s work. Probably person has some doubts that team is working
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Jump to: